Hiw to make your kids have light features?

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
Now now, ik yall will say ‘get a foid w light coloring’ true. But I’m saying, the same way milk and super well protein cholesterol basdd diets can improve a childs height significantly, even if ‘shitty genes’

If you gave ur kid a son, a ton of vit c, and msm powder, glutathione etc for years and years will he get lighter features naturally?

Why am I saying this? Bc I want to crrate the next Jeremy meeks

• +1
Reactions: wsada
Step one have kids first

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and PsychoDsk
by light features do u mean like blond hair and coloured eyes and stuff

by light features do u mean like blond hair and coloured eyes and stuff
Not exactly blonde hair but lighter coloring basically yes. If from childhood u nourished him w all that shit can it change?

Now now, ik yall will say ‘get a foid w light coloring’ true. But I’m saying, the same way milk and super well protein cholesterol basdd diets can improve a childs height significantly, even if ‘shitty genes’

If you gave ur kid a son, a ton of vit c, and msm powder, glutathione etc for years and years will he get lighter features naturally?

Step one lose your virginity

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Bro let me cook here
You ain't never having kids man
Go to those African villages where those children have those 0.00006% eyes and steal

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
You ain't never having kids man
Go to those African villages where those children have those 0.00006% eyes and steal
I can have kids jfl I’m not a sub5. I font have terribly unfixable failos.

And as for african villages, no Im not THAT desperate nigga

• +1
Reactions: wsada
Not exactly blonde hair but lighter coloring basically yes. If from childhood u nourished him w all that shit can it change?
Its possible because u can change phenotype with certain variables, such as diet + supplements like u mentioned, and exposure to things in the environment

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
prenatal period is more important than genes

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Timmy
Whether you are ugly or short is 90% because of your mother(her fertility was poor and your dump father choose her)

True thats why I’ll forcefeed my wife. But I’m… wait your onto smth… if she takes in injectable vit c, glutathione, and msm. The injectable ones that go dirsctly to ur bloodstream during the pregnancy… could it work out??

True thats why I’ll forcefeed my wife. But I’m… wait your onto smth… if she takes in injectable vit c, glutathione, and msm. The injectable ones that go dirsctly to ur bloodstream during the pregnancy… could it work out??
It is enough to have all hormones at the highest level before, during and after pregnancy ig,
I have no idea how a child is fed in the womb, so I can't answer.

I can have kids jfl I’m not a sub5. I font have terribly unfixable failos.

And as for african villages, no Im not THAT desperate nigga
Ur not a chadlite pal

Why do you even want them to have light features?

Jfl if u think these terms are real… whats real is 3 categories. Sub5, normie and chad. Nothing in between
Send face in dms bhai

%30 genetic %70 well feeded mom
My mother had me at 40 years of age. I wasn't fed very well as a child, and i was only fed processed sugar, fast food and garbage during my puberty years. I don't think my mother was very well fed when pregnant either since she lived in a 3rd world country. Maybe that's why i am 5'9, shit frame and ugly.

unless you already have a wife no point in fantasising about this, only genetics play role in skin tone

average curry worries

Complete cope. Anyways genes determines prenatal period regardless
That's why the mother's genes / health are more important, but for some reason, women are the ones who choosing. interesting

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
U aint gonna give me proper advice at most ud doxx me on PA and make fun of the way I look
I promise I won't brother I know how everyone looks like
And I'm just goofing around man😡