Hlw to fix mandibke assymetry in future (surgery)

F

Feganix

Banned
9593bfb0 32d2 4a35 9f8b 908b5f556927photo
0047ffab 65ca 4fab 9bc9 9f7ad1afc58ephoto

Ew reccesed

Did you have a seizure writing that title?

• JFL
Reactions: PrimalPlasty and matt142
View attachment 3170479i look pretty avergae from front but from side sub 3
Damn you actually look kinda decent from the front, you might be able to do something for your side with chewing, maybe even for the asymmetry i got the same shit as you gonna post results if i fix anything you can wait till then if you want

Damn you actually look kinda decent from the front, you might be able to do something for your side with chewing, maybe even for the asymmetry i got the same shit as you gonna post results if i fix anything you can wait till then if you want
U can see that i have recessed maxilla and my browridge i non existnet only thing is implants and fillers

Or grow out my hair and cover my side profile with it

What kind of asymmetry?

Look into chewing or something tbh

MOGGER kid. Chadlite potential.

Just get jaw surgery.

Here

My front i think looks average maybe above but my side sub 3
Nah you have no idea. Actual chad in process. Just get the jaw surgery i beg you.

Fix hair pls and you’ll be basically cl from front, side is pretty bad