It’s truly finished.

7E673D61 2693 48E6 8C21 65F9DFFDB6DF

Time to start injecting boys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709 and warpsociety
I have absolutely no idea what I'm looking at ngl

• +1
Reactions: spark, Kmscurry, Deleted member 7419 and 12 others
Just fucking lol at being scared of normies and acting like a autist infront of them.

I am openly racist, insult ugly and disabled people infront of everyone. Have been boxing since l was a kid so fights aren't a concern.

Females around me are always careful of not provoking me cause l have a tendency to slam their heads , ( once l knocked out a bitch like that , felt sorry for her though, she was really thin)

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12758, ManzareK, PYT and 13 others
Whores

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Just fucking lol at being scared of normies and acting like a autist infront of them.

I am openly racist, insult ugly and disabled people infront of everyone. Have been boxing since l was a kid so fights aren't a concern.

Females around me are always careful of not provoking me cause l have a tendency to slam their heads , ( once l knocked out a bitch like that , felt sorry for her though, she was really thin)
@Chadlite Rutherford

girls that make tiktoks need to be burnt alive

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
i guarantee all these women are saying this after they fucked a decent looking guy and there thinking 'how the fuck did i ever like and date a low tier normie with some gay trendy clothes and fake curly hair'

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune, Jason Voorhees, Philtrumcel and 2 others
i guarantee all these women are saying this after they fucked a decent looking guy and there thinking 'how the fuck did i ever like and date a low tier normie with some gay trendy clothes and fake curly hair'
8407E73A 0D9A 46C7 BEF6 EE87426176C8

The guy in your avi is low tier normie to most girls in 2021.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Kilimanjaro, J-B-SLAYER and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, Jason Voorhees and Chadeep
I showed a 19 yo girl pics of drago, dellisola, hexum, and lemond. She said none of them were hot. She said Chico and Cavill were hot though.
Girls these days like boneless pretty boys like this guy.
Unnamed

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, Kilimanjaro, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person

Fucking hell you are slowly becoming my fave user

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune and J-B-SLAYER
@PrestonYnot Time to take the Vinnie hacker pill bhai.
To slay JBs all you need to do is fit the niche of tiktok faggot once you do that even the below average looking ones seem hot to them. They rate Chico lower than bo2cel cringe tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Ye because societies standards for being neurotypical is shifting

Look at alt girls and shit

You gotta be an eboy now.

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
To slay JBs all you need to do is fit the niche of tiktok faggot once you do that even the below average looking ones seem hot to them. They rate Chico lower than bo2cel cringe tbh

Indeed these dark triad eyes or death tbh.
E0vwl6rshg361

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

Also when I ask JBs to rate. They rate gigachad hexum lower than the guy in ur avi. Ratings from JBs are useless

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, ShowerMaxxing, SoyGune and 1 other person
View attachment 1077892
The guy in your avi is low tier normie to most girls in 2021.
bro she is taking the piss if she even thinks that guy would look her way

timothee mogs hard this bitch would beg for his attention if she saw him irl and this is without the status ofc

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Jason Voorhees
Girls these days like boneless pretty boys like this guy.View attachment 1077900
bro he isn't boneless have you seen the average guy

this guy has above average bones compared to most men jfl

this is why i always say harmony then bones

you can have as many bones as you like but if you have terrible ratios and shit doesn't match your face you ain't gonna be chad