Hoi4 is a horrible game

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
ngl, it's prolly one of the least fun games ever.

Jfl, the spanish civil war part is fun. You send like 3 tank units to help the fascists win the war. The rest of the game is fucking crap, you have to manage a gigantic front line and the AI is dogshit at outdating anything. When I invaded britain, the ai would refain from taking a proverence that was unoccupied by any enemy units. It was so fucking annoying. Jfl at manually deciding what over a hundred units do.

Eu4 and Vic 2 are much better, you have your armies all put into a few units that you can move around. Simple as innit.

Hoi4 isn't really hard, they is just so much you have to do and it gets very very boring once WW2 kicks into high gear. I usually just quit after taking out two major powers and basically assuring a victory is inevitable.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Moggie
ngl, it's prolly one of the least fun games ever.

Jfl, the spanish civil war part is fun. You send like 3 tank units to help the fascists win the war. The rest of the game is fucking crap, you have to manage a gigantic front line and the AI is dogshit at outdating anything. When I invaded britain, the ai would refain from taking a proverence that was unoccupied by any enemy units. It was so fucking annoying. Jfl at manually deciding what over a hundred units do.

Eu4 and Vic 2 are much better, you have your armies all put into a few units that you can move around. Simple as innit.

Hoi4 isn't really hard, they is just so much you have to do and it gets very very boring once WW2 kicks into high gear. I usually just quit after taking out two major powers and basically assuring a victory is inevitable.
I'm more of a FPScel

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 17791
Keep in mind that BJ is a jew.
BJ

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
It's all nonsense tbh.

oh he's got blue eyes and blond hair:soy:

Nah, he's not nordic. He's some cro magnon hunter gatherer ogre, not mogger indo european
True nordic aryans look like this

• JFL
Hoi2 is better

• Woah
I played Hoi a few years back what got mi annoyed was that shii where you had to bring the gas units to help your army

• JFL
I played Hoi a few years back what got mi annoyed was that shii where you had to bring the gas units to help your army
sounds horrible jfl

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787