Holland and Germany is the biggest suicide fuel so far for me

Deleted member 1329

Deleted member 1329

Gold
Going to make my sweet ass money for surgeries, needed to work in 1st world country, work isnt bad but HOLY SHIT german girls and dutch have high standards when it comes to tinder.
Started to catfish as a femoid, surprise surprise, most of the guys there are incel but the CHADING is too much for me, 10% of guys mog me to absolute oblivion. Thought to myself okay I will get some ass anyway, made my own profile and swapped 100 times got 10 matches - results in PSL SCALE
PSL4- 2 2 replies (doesnt count will never meet ogres I still have some dignity)
PSL5- 6 4 replies (some of them I would consider meeting)
PSL6 -2 1 reply (21 year old, blonde)
*I mean I always started convo myself, waiting for girls to text first is like a bullet to the foot

Coming to consensus that im on 6PSL scale in my topic on reddit and here It must be so fucking hard for people who are worse looking than me, how the fuck normie can even get laid? Or im just too retarded to go clubbing again (I think im too small for that shit yet) Planning to blast roids soon, meybe then Ill switch to regular normie activities and get laid there.

Going to travel around the holland and german border for the next 4 days, if people are interested Ill post more results from this tinder experiment
@androidcel one time you said you like to catfish, if you have the time catfish with my pics. If im 6PSL witch is a high tier normie and cant get much results I fell really bad for you guys, must be suicide inducing for you.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: androidcel, Dissonance, fobos and 1 other person
Told you

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1329
I made a catfish with a siglthly above average foid
It had more than 100 likes in 6 minutes

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 1329
I made a catfish with a siglthly above average foid
It had more than 100 likes in 6 minutes
Suicide fuel, so hard to get ass these days. Gonna wash myself with wet tissues and try to change in some shady locker room, wish me luck doing cold approaches without knowing much of the dutch language. Low inhib max for the win

Some of the best looking ppl in the world. Germany is finished though, since they opened the borders. Soon the ppl will be as ugly as britain

Walked around the akwizgram today, got a lot of pics of chads in 1 hour I saw about 10 guys who could be models in Poland, im devastated and crushed. Girls are super thick too, forget faces with asses like that jesus christ I want some ass so badly, would even consider a hooker but have 70euros for the next 10 days, prolly gonna live on rice with potatoes Cry for me

i m myself fcked 5 greeker girl s on in india...! u crying on that...? @dicklet4incher

• JFL
Reactions: Dissonance
i m myself fcked 5 greeker girl s on in india...! u crying on that...? @dicklet4incher
nice larp currynigger im not buying it go suck on your own big dick

get out of my thread nigger, I mog you to death
India=cheats Dont want any curry children. European girls or death

nice larp currynigger im not buying it go suck on your own big dick

hahaha ur larping as on greek u brown shitskin pakistani...! u think ur white...? HAHAHAHAH ur the bigger loser i m myself see on mine life...!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::lul:
get out of my thread nigger, I mog you to death
India=cheats Dont want any curry children. European girls or death
i m myself mog u to mumbai sewers u subhuman...! keep suckering and chokening on mine big tika masala...!

you are the only shitskin here do you hate so much your own race boyo?
ur face are weak as ur tika masala...! ur nothing but ugly fat brown pakistani larpin on greekers...! ur not white never u will be...! HAHAHAHAHAHAH :ROFLMAO::lul::ROFLMAO::lul::ROFLMAO::lul:

When I went to Germany I went in a small city for a walk with my gf and the family and a German woman (late 20s/early 30s I think) stopped me on the street but I had no idea what she was saying so I ignored her

Later I saw she stopped some other dude and apparently she wanted me to carry her on my back for some reason jfl @ this stupid shit

Also Germans are ugly as fuck