Hollow cheek area?

gray

gray

Iron
Not really sure how to explain this but how do I make the hollowness of my cheeks go higher up. I feel like they’re only hollow near the bottom corners. Maybe just lose more body fat? Not really sure just looking for any tips.
IMG 6267

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: simsimsim and Fartmaxxing
It’s different for everyone. This will either be remaining bloat or difficult fat - I highly doubt it’s bone.
See if it’s bloat first. Do the usual potassium increase and salt reduction and lots of water. Lots of good stuff in BOTB for debloating, do whatever works best for you.
If it’s difficult fat (I had this issue) inject Lipo lab until you see a reduction over the next few months (again BOTB).

• +1
Reactions: gray
You have low cheekbone set

For you it's not a big failo tho

• +1
Reactions: mxrbled and curryascenderr
It’s different for everyone. This will either be remaining bloat or difficult fat - I highly doubt it’s bone.
See if it’s bloat first. Do the usual potassium increase and salt reduction and lots of water. Lots of good stuff in BOTB for debloating, do whatever works best for you.
If it’s difficult fat (I had this issue) inject Lipo lab until you see a reduction over the next few months (again BOTB).
Ok thank you.

• +1
Reactions: simsimsim
Totally wrong he looks debloated and low bf its definitely a bone problem since he have low set cheekbones

Not really sure how to explain this but how do I make the hollowness of my cheeks go higher up. I feel like they’re only hollow near the bottom corners. Maybe just lose more body fat? Not really sure just looking for any tips.
View attachment 3251917
Lower set zygo and cheekbones but it’s not a total killer since you can still see your gonions and masseters.