Hollow cheeks are huge halo wtf

baerr

baerr

Platinum
Yesterday was the 5th time a Girl literally called me "Chad" (YES,CHAD LMFAO), also got told I Look Like a model, even tho many of my Features are average or below. I Just have wide zygos/jaw and hollow cheeks. I never thought Its that huge of a halo, i thought its Male Gaze cope. Hollow cheeks is law for masc Guys in 2024.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DeadTrees, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Clqs and 8 others
niggas getting called chad while i sit at home playing games

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, descension, BeanletMogger and 4 others
Yesterday was the 5th time a Girl literally called me "Chad" (YES,CHAD LMFAO), also got told I Look Like a model, even tho many of my Features are average or below. I Just have wide zygos/jaw and hollow cheeks. I never thought Its that huge of a halo, i thought its Male Gaze cope. Hollow cheeks is law for masc Guys in 2024.
Pm me face, I am chadsexual

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and baerr
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, lowiqNormie, descension and 1 other person
Send face bhai in pms

Also whats ur bf%?

• +1
Reactions: baerr
*cry, cry* I am ogre and then you are chad

• +1
No Idea about that stuff, I think im skinnyfaf
Send body

I have hollows too n never got complimented for them

• So Sad
Reactions: Klasik616
Facial leanness is very rare

Half of .org have hollow cheeks (and low bonass jfl) due to sucking cheeks. But its actually very rare

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, Darkeningstar and baerr
Bro I think Im really Not all that, normies Just overrate Like crazy
In fact, I found your calm reaction a bit strange after I almost bragged about being prettyboy, you're chad and you fuck stacies.

• JFL
Hollow Cheeks and nice eyes/brows is mostly what kept me from being an 1ncel rotter for all these years
yet there are users here who will tell you its an oldcel trait or muh male gaze cope etc or maybe they just
say this to lessen competition who knows

This why you ultimately need to experience life for yourself and understand what works for you rather
than take advice from edgy teens online

• +1
Show face or didn't happen

niggas getting called chad while i sit at home playing games
It's a common compliment, one of my foid classmates said I "have a chad bone structure"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vampmaxxer and baerr
paulo costa literally goes from a bloated nice looking guy to a chad due to facial leannnes and hollow cheeks.

• +1