Hollow cheeks are the biggest cope period

Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Kraken
What do u think would appeal more to actual women ?

XZaJVK

Yes, u ll raise definition of bones but so what ?

None of those worldwide worshipped sex symbols at their prime had hollow cheeks at all but were just fit with a full face

51n2yEXQJaL AC UF10001000 QL80
FLBlue2

Young henry cavill as dorian v0 gttbbzu69du81
Images2
073fa7daf5daa60b7c2f9673d5fb8525
Young brad pitt in faded leather jacket photo u2

Imagine starving yourself and preforming buccal fat removal in a hope to ascend in appeal JFL

Full face is the symbol of youth, health and beauty for both genders wich remains a must since the Antiquity canons of beauty

Collage1

This is why Prettyboys have the ascendancy on other types of looks

Just be Adonis look alike theory

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover, schizomeeksfanboy, Imretarded? and 7 others
Jordan looks better though, also I would say prominent cheekbones is more important than hollow cheeks

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tyler x Durden, Sean o' Tist, Staceymaxxing and 2 others
Jordan looks better though, also I would say prominent cheekbones is more important than hollow cheeks
Rewatch twice and think about it

I am betting 100 dollars if u made an experiment with female voters that the second version will be mogged to self harm

• JFL
Reactions: zurzolo
But there is also truth in ur statement at the same time i confess, good cheekbones are a must to have

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Rewatch twice and think about it

I am betting 100 dollars if u made an experiment with female voters that the second version will be mogged to self harm
It's necessary for jordan tho... he has a very wide and short bloated face, the hollows make him appear slimmer. maybe its male gaze, but i do agree women choose this video, barett here mogs this hollow cheek one

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Mrinfinityx
Half the ppl u poster have holllows just not in the lighting u showed. Johnny depp is literately known for his hollow checks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: naturepreacher, dgzty, Imretarded? and 6 others
funny how u only showed psl gods that HAVE hollow cheeks to prove your point jfl
no one has hollow cheeks in that lighting :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, serialcoper, kiyopon and 1 other person
they all have hollow cheeks and are lean plus those are fucking chads even if they didnt have them they would still mog. for us peasants hollow cheeks are almost a must to look good

Almost every psl Htn has hollow cheeks, what differentiates them from chadlites/chads is that the latter also hve highset zygos

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011 and kiyopon
Half the ppl u poster have holllows just not in the lighting u showed. Johnny depp is literately known for his hollow checks
funny how u only showed psl gods that HAVE hollow cheeks to prove your point jfl
no one has hollow cheeks in that lighting :lul:
they all have hollow cheeks and are lean plus those are fucking chads even if they didnt have them they would still mog. for us peasants hollow cheeks are almost a must to look good
Almost every psl Htn has hollow cheeks, what differentiates them from chadlites/chads is that the latter also hve highset zygos

See this link and rethink twice, just be fit

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and efidescontinuado
completely disagree hollow cheeks halo you hard they are striking and can make people think you are better looking than you actually are because its one of the few 'handsome/pretty' characteristics that normies consciously recognise

obviously if youre subhuman hollow cheeks wont save you but they are definitely not inferior to regular cheeks

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011, rg1235, the next o'pry and 1 other person
Hollow cheeks look alien and disgusting, i even find Women models who have them as repulsive, has no sex appeal in both genders whatsoever
Based appealmaxxer

You can use logic and women's opinions all you want, but I just watched 10 different PSLGodRizz videos where the bad part of the song was playing when it showed Barret with no hollow cheeks, then the good part played when he had hollow cheeks.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, rubberduck and Mrinfinityx
completely disagree hollow cheeks halo you hard they are striking and can make people think you are better looking than you actually are because its one of the few 'handsome/pretty' characteristics that normies consciously recognise

obviously if youre subhuman hollow cheeks wont save you but they are definitely not inferior to regular cheeks
Well i didnt talk about being at 20-25% BF but fit 15-18% BF is manageable and healthymaxxed appealmaxxed on the long run, it is also way more easier than dropping below this treshold

You can use logic and women's opinions all you want, but I just watched 10 different PSLGodRizz videos where the bad part of the song was playing when it showed Barret with no hollow cheeks, then the good part played when he had hollow cheeks.
If he had the face of the first version that i posted when hollowed then it is understandable, but the second version cant be better than the first one

• Hmm...
Reactions: Graham
Well i didnt talk about being at 20-25% BF but fit 15-18% BF is manageable and healthymaxxed appealmaxxed on the long run, it is also way more easier than dropping below this treshold
yeah its easier that doesnt make it more aesthetic

im currently healthmaxxed (sort of) sitting at probably 14 maybe 13% bf but im cutting until i get hollow cheeks

im not even going to necessarily maintain that lower level of bf because as you said; it is difficult

however i am able to recognise that it is superior to 15% bf 9/10 times with the exception of those who lose significant fat around their eye area, outweighing the benefits of the hollow cheeks/ogee curve gained

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
hollow cheeks is a halo man

yeah its easier that doesnt make it more aesthetic

im currently healthmaxxed (sort of) sitting at probably 14 maybe 13% bf but im cutting until i get hollow cheeks

im not even going to necessarily maintain that lower level of bf because as you said; it is difficult

however i am able to recognise that it is superior to 15% bf 9/10 times with the exception of those who lose significant fat around their eye area, outweighing the benefits of the hollow cheeks/ogee curve gained
Do u have any comparative picture in PM ?

hollow cheeks are only really required w inward gonions

• +1

View attachment 3036807

None of those worldwide worshipped sex symbols at their prime had hollow cheeks at all but were just fit with a full face

View attachment 3036802View attachment 3036803
View attachment 3036815View attachment 3036817View attachment 3036818View attachment 3036820

Imagine starving yourself and preforming buccal fat removal in a hope to ascend in appeal JFL

Full face is the symbol of youth, health and beauty for both genders wich remains a must since the Antiquity canons of beauty

View attachment 3036826

Tbh hollow cheeks looks cool

Do u have any comparative picture in PM ?
wdym comparing what?

someone whos low bodyfat and as a result has low levels if fat under and above their eyes compared to someone whos higher body fat with regular fat pads below and above their eyes or something else?

• +1

View attachment 3036807

View attachment 3036815View attachment 3036817View attachment 3036818View attachment 3036820

View attachment 3036826

Models only have hollow cheeks under lighting. If you have them without you look like you’re starving

• +1
Water, looking like a malnourished crystal meth addict is not ideal lol

• +1
If he had the face of the first version that i posted when hollowed then it is understandable, but the second version cant be better than the first one
IDK I was just making a joke about these "PSL" edit channels that praise incredibly skinny / uncanny Barret as the "ultimate mogger".

• +1
wdym comparing what?

someone whos low bodyfat and as a result has low levels if fat under and above their eyes compared to someone whos higher body fat with regular fat pads below and above their eyes or something else?
Talking about u

See this link and rethink twice, just be fit

they're comparing a lean versus a extreme lean version of each celebrity

little hollow cheeks vs hardcore hollow cheeks, that's why u don't see a big difference

having a lean face mogs, it's common looksmax knowledge

• +1

View attachment 3036807

View attachment 3036826

Hollow cheek is a signal of healthy bodyfat factors, if u have above average leaness u have above average angularity, which is appealing, water.

As long as you can see your cheekbones from the front that’s all what matters

• +1
good thread so people do not leanmax jfl
whole thread is cope btw
lowering the competition, smart

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and overtier1011
Whenever people come out with these type of threads you can already tell they don't have the feature they're shitting on