Hollow cheeks at low bf%

J

jed9

Iron
I’m 14 and have a bf% of 11.5% and I am 5”7 I know it’s over and also really light like 55kg i don’t know what to do abt my cheeks what do I do

I’m 14 and have a bf% of 11.5% and I am 5”7 I know it’s over and also really light like 55kg i don’t know what to do abt my cheeks what do I do
you are 14 dont fucking worry abt this shit "its over bro" just pubertymaxx im 15 im hoping on roids in 2 two months to get more bonemass just get a good diet that includes proteins,carbs,sugar,fat vitamins minerals etc and do some sport (besides lifting weights some people says it can stunt your growth up to 4 cm) studymaxx when you turn 15 research roids and develop some bones and slay some stacy at uni your poor dick will find inner happines

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969 and dawooddX
you are 14 dont fucking worry abt this shit "its over bro" just pubertymaxx im 15 im hoping on roids in 2 two months to get more bonemass just get a good diet that includes proteins,carbs,sugar,fat vitamins minerals etc and do some sport (besides lifting weights some people says it can stunt your growth up to 4 cm) studymaxx when you turn 15 research roids and develop some bones and slay some stacy at uni your poor dick will find inner happines
I’ll try not worry about this I eat well and do lift weights but have been for a while

gain weight nigger ur bones haven't even formed yet to give you hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
What should I do to gain weight eat like everything or mainly protein what
eat normally base ur diet around animal products don't try to force weight gain tho I am not saying that, just don't malnourish yourself for hollow cheeks at fucking 14

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
Just stay lean, it's more female gaze, honestly, there is not a good reason to bulk up if you are already lean, it will just fuck up your face just maintain your weight

u stupid retard u wont have hollows at 14 except if ur bonemass is super good, eat well, do some kind of sport, sleep, and get off this site

u stupid retard u wont have hollows at 14 except if ur bonemass is super good, eat well, do some kind of sport, sleep, and get off this site
Cope nigga, it's perfectly normal to have hollows at 14, but of course, you wouldn't know because you have the bone mass of a jellyfish and are probably fat having never played a sport in your entire life.

Cope nigga, it's perfectly normal to have hollows at 14, but of course, you wouldn't know because you have the bone mass of a jellyfish and are probably fat having never played a sport in your entire life.
? i have hollows at 14 u stupid retard kys, i mog u nonetheless

"perfectly normal" :lul::lul::lul:

It's natural and normal, but obviously, we live in a society that allowed weaker genes to procreate and where the average guy has 10 times less test than the previous generations
i wouldnt deem it "normal", most 14 yos have more residual face fat due to youth

Stop worrying about hollow cheeks you're 14. For starters those come in to people who are older than you due to aging in an adult way. The vast majority of people don't get hollow cheeks until like later in age than you are.

Second, stop worrying about this crap, youre 14, have no clue what you're gonna look like when you get older and you have alot of growing /changing to do. Seriously if you saw your 21 year old self it would be much different. The only thing you can do now is workout consistently, eat well with lots of protein/healthy fats, sleep well, play a sport for a few seasons, learn to socialize better, gain real confidence , and then you will grow up to be a confident, successful dude. Don't worry about damn hollow cheeks lol

I’ll try not worry about this I eat well and do lift weights but have been for a while
Dont do lifting at that age it will negatively effect ypur potentiel height(up to 3cm) and yes even 3 cm is important there is big difirencr between 177 and 180 you keep ypur bodyfat around %12-15 and DO NOT makr yourself feel hungry EAT SOME FUCKING FOOD get a good diet that includes high amount of protein,fat,sugar,carbs and get a blood test look for your vitamims ,minerals

Holy fuck go eat. I did the same exact mistake at 14 (I was 5’8 at 120lbs (54.5kg)). That shit TANKED my development. I’m now 6’3 at 21 but should have been 6’5. Go and eat in a surplus where you’re getting every single nutrient (so you can grow.) You’re in puberty, don’t worry about hollow cheeks :forcedsmile:. No one during high school freshman year had hollow cheeks jfl.

you're 14 vro stop worrying about that, you might impair your growth spurts by starving yourself, come back in 7 years