Hollow cheeks gone after jaw fractured.

shahid khan

shahid khan

Skakz
So i had hollow cheeks after a appendix operation and i lost alot of weight. But after that i had a bike accident wherey jaw got fractured and they wired it shut and it's been about a month now nearly & it will stay like this for 10 more days.

After this my already nit so wide looking jaw looks narrower and my huge zygos are literally popping out which i personally hate and my hollow cheeks and og curve is gone even tho i lost a shit ton of weight.

Any reasons?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, overtier1011, lestoa and 2 others
maybe just bloating.
thats my best bet,

i assume you have head scans too.

you can compare if you lost any bone projection,
if not its just bloat buddy, dont be scared.
i had hollow cheeks to last week, but got bloated from some allergen i still cant find

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, overtier1011, lestoa and 2 others
cant relate
never had hollows
hope u recover fast tho bro!

• +1
Reactions: lestoa, Shkreliii, Kaari and 1 other person
maybe just bloating.
thats my best bet,

i had hollow cheeks to last week, but got bloated from some allergen i still cant find
where is ur avi from wtf

• +1
Reactions: lestoa, Kaari and shahid khan
your jaw sounds like it atrophied from lack of use tbh

• +1
Reactions: lestoa and Kaari
maybe just bloating.
thats my best bet,

Maybe but i am hoping that it is. I think i got Skinner but not leaner. Thanks for the suggestion

• +1
Reactions: lestoa and Kaari
  • +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi, lestoa and Kaari
So i had hollow cheeks after a appendix operation and i lost alot of weight. But after that i had a bike accident wherey jaw got fractured and they wired it shut and it's been about a month now nearly & it will stay like this for 10 more days.

After this my already nit so wide looking jaw looks narrower and my huge zygos are literally popping out which i personally hate and my hollow cheeks and og curve is gone even tho i lost a shit ton of weight.

Any reasons?
They wired it shut so you couldn't activate your masseter muscles as much
You've lost size of your masseters and your jaw width. They'd likely get back to how they were once you start eating/chewing more food

Don't actively try to chew harder foods, just slowly start eating more.. after your doctor has said it's fine for you to

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lestoa and shahid khan
Your huge zygos are popping out, but your ogee curve is worse? Mirin’ BDD hallucinations.

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Your huge zygos are popping out, but your ogee curve is worse? Mirin’ BDD hallucinations.
Og curve as in hollow cheeks from the front. Your hollow cheeks are dependent on different bones such as infraorbitals gonion eversion and width xyz

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
your originally wide jaw stretched your skin further outwards therefore creating that hollow cheek look

your NEWFOUND narrow cuck normie jaw can’t really stretch your jaw out much so … but you may still have hollow cheeks AFTER swelling subsides

your swollen as fuck right now bro wait it out

your originally wide jaw stretched your skin further outwards therefore creating that hollow cheek look

your NEWFOUND narrow cuck normie jaw can’t really stretch your jaw out much so … but you may still have hollow cheeks AFTER swelling subsides

your swollen as fuck right now bro wait it out
It’s been weeks since it has happened. I was and still am on the bed all day and i thought after growing out a big ass beard and shaving it would give me a glow up bug it rather just made me look stupid. My zygos are as big as vito but my chin isn’t as angular nor my gonions unless i get leaner so thats one option.

BUT losing masseters muscle made my gonions look sharper asf if i lose body fat. Before that i had a slightly wide bigonial width with no angularity but its now angular but narrow. Cant choose which one looks better