Hollow cheeks

mxxzW

mxxzW

I will change everything
Hello guys I’m 17 years old and I want to get hollow cheeks. I’m trying to loosing fat right now is this gonna help? Are there other methods to get hollow cheeks?

Whether you can or cannot get hollow cheeks depends on your underlying bone structure. Some people can lose all the weight they want and they won't show.

If you have good cheekbones they will start showing once you get below 15% body fat. Studies have shown that 10-15% body fat is the most attractive in men.

There is plastic surgery for hollow cheeks, but since i know nothing about PS i won't give any advice on it.

• +1
Reactions: mxxzW
Whether you can or cannot get hollow cheeks depends on your underlying bone structure. Some people can lose all the weight they want and they won't show.

If you have good cheekbones they will start showing once you get below 15% body fat. Studies have shown that 10-15% body fat is the most attractive in men.

There is plastic surgery for hollow cheeks, but since i know nothing about PS i won't give any advice on it.
^

Hello guys I’m 17 years old and I want to get hollow cheeks. I’m trying to loosing fat right now is this gonna help? Are there other methods to get hollow cheeks?
Hollow cheeks are easy asf to get,just fraud having them

I try loosing weight but how do I know if my bone structure is good?