hollow cheeks

alpha

alpha

α
@retard @RecessedPrettyboy, God's among mortals, high IQ terrachads from Mt. Olympus, kindly post your secret rcepie for Hollow cheeks, we all will suck your d1ck forever.

[Other Subhumans can post their theories too]

Just get lypo suction bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
its over todd krizelman GIF by National Geographic Channel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
never swallow with your cheeks or chew with them

train jaw, drink water, lose fat pads, do muscle work

• +1
Reactions: mfk
never swallow with your cheeks or chew with them

train jaw, drink water, lose fat pads, do muscle work
how to not swallow or chew with the cheeks? any specific position to chew in?

how to not swallow or chew with the cheeks? any specific position to chew in?
u can just feel it, if ur activating your cheeks. try smilling wide as u can and swallow and it will limit the suction of the cheeks when u swallow. and dont chew with a whole bunvh of food just all in ur cheeks, just focus on your muscles and be aware

u can just feel it, if ur activating your cheeks. try smilling wide as u can and swallow and it will limit the suction of the cheeks when u swallow. and dont chew with a whole bunvh of food just all in ur cheeks, just focus on your muscles and be aware
so the cheek should not move? how's that even possible?

that sounds stupid.
yea man, that is unfortunately true, can't get any surgeries for another 7-8 years till I'm finished with my med degree here in india

yea man, that is
You either fix your bloated face or you don't. get liposuction and quit being a lil pussy bitch.

You either fix your bloated face or you don't. get liposuction and quit being a lil pussy bitch.
I dont have a bloated face, its lean, i have pretty good zygos and jaw muscles/bones, just lack the hollow cheek effect

I dont have a bloated face, its lean, i have pretty good zygos and jaw muscles/bones, just lack the hollow cheek effect
Either get hollow cheeks or keep whining. I see no point in talking any longer, I told you what you need to do, it's your decision if you actually want to get hollow cheeks.

so the cheek should not move? how's that even possible?
You use your tongue to push the saliva back and swallow with the back of your throat. No cheek engagement at all. There's an adjustment period but soon you won't even think about it anymore, it'll be automatic.

• +1
Reactions: alpha
You use your tongue to push the saliva back and swallow with the back of your throat. No cheek engagement at all. There's an adjustment period but soon you won't even think about it anymore, it'll be automatic.
That's some valuable advice, so the food should not touch the cheeks and they (the cheeks) shouldn't move much or none at all?

Either get hollow cheeks or keep whining. I see no point in talking any longer, I told you what you need to do, it's your decision if you actually want to get hollow cheeks.
Thanks for the advice man, was looking for some non-surgical options, going to try some, then will look forward to liposuction etc., thanks nonetheless.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Thanks for the advice man, was looking for some non-surgical options, going to try some, then will look forward to liposuction etc., thanks nonetheless.
Before you do that. Just try to get lean naturally. If you can't get hollow cheeks when you're around 10% bodyfat, liposuction is the only way.

Before you do that. Just try to get lean naturally. If you can't get hollow cheeks when you're around 10% bodyfat, liposuction is the only way.
Yeah, leanmaxxing4life, but I can't get my head around what my bodyfat %age is, there are just so many varying charts for bf %age, can you link one you see as accurate?

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Yeah, leanmaxxing4life, but I can't get my head around hat my bodyfat %age is, there are just so many varying charts for bf %age, can you link one you see as accurate?
I don't know man. Some of the graphs aren't very good.

• So Sad
The right connection between zygos, maxilla and chin + low body fat + lighting.

Can never get hollow cheeks if your bone structure is wrong
F59207A7 4E55 4B0E 806F C2E204E3D671

• +1
Bones & low bf.

Now get on your knees and start sucking.
I only suck @retard and @RecessedPrettyboy cuz their high iq theories not some manlet....

• So Sad
Reactions: Nims
I only suck @retard and @RecessedPrettyboy cuz their high iq theories not some manlet....
im a manlet too felt bad4u

• Love it
10% BF

• +1
lightning is necessary?
It can improve them a bit and help you fraud them but tbh the only way your going to get real hollow cheeks is prominent zygos and low bf, also things like wisdoms and buccal fat can sometimes cuck you with your hollow cheeks but I wouldn't look into that unless you know its not your bones that are stopping you.

Buccal fat removal can do this too, if you're low body fat and have chip munk cheeks still. But if you have no bones, buccal won't do antthing to help you.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: alpha and Deleted member 17791
It can improve them a bit and help you fraud them but tbh the only way your going to get real hollow cheeks is prominent zygos and low bf, also things like wisdoms and buccal fat can sometimes cuck you with your hollow cheeks but I wouldn't look into that unless you know its not your bones that are stopping you.
I'm pretty confident that it isn't my zygos that are stopping me, can you post some examples for like the required zygos for hollod cheeks?

Also I want to add that by sucking my cheeks in, I have very prominent Hollow cheeks.(@8PSLcel if that could help in giving advice)

Last edited:
I'm pretty confident that it isn't my zygos, can you post some examples for like the required zygos for hollod cheeks?
You need wide Zygos, to create hollow cheeks. Laterally protruding which create that ideal hollow cheeks. Buccal fat and nasolabial folds are your enemy when it comes to it.

IN good lighting I have hollow cheeks too without tucking them in, usually at night when I'm not bloated, So does that mean I can get hollow cheeks when I'm low bf?

IN good lighting I have hollow cheeks too without tucking them in, usually at night when I'm not bloated, So does that mean I can get hollow cheeks when I'm low bf?
I think so

• Love it
You need wide Zygos, to create hollow cheeks. Laterally protruding which create that ideal hollow cheeks. Buccal fat and nasolabial folds are your enemy when it comes to it.
Is O'pry an example cuz my cheekbones are similar to him?

Is O'pry an example cuz my cheekbones are similar to him?
His cheek bones are high set anterior. He doesn't have big lateral zygos. If you look at his hollow cheeks they're not as
dramatic but he does have hollow cheeks.

Attachments

• 1662738853458.png
    1662738853458.png
    208.1 KB · Views: 0
His cheek bones are high set anterior. He doesn't have big lateral zygos. If you look at his hollow cheeks they're not as
dramatic but he does have hollow cheeks.
can I achieve these hollow cheeks non-surgically?

When I tuck them in they're pretty similar to Opry's.

That's some valuable advice, so the food should not touch the cheeks and they (the cheeks) shouldn't move much or none at all?
It's fine if the food touches them while you're chewing from my experience, but just be careful you're not engaging the cheek muscles during the main swallowing motion.

It's fine if the food touches them while you're chewing from my experience, but just be careful you're not engaging the cheek muscles during the main swallowing motion.
I think I get what you're saying, just up and down movement of jaw right?

I think I get what you're saying, just up and down movement of jaw right?
Yes and you should feel it in your masseters

• +1
if your buccinators haven't atrophied it's over