Hollow eye area and dark circles

P

papalg19

Iron
I’ve been trying to improve my eye are as I think it’s on of the flaws in my appearance. I’ve started using an eye serum with hyaluronic acid caffeine and glycerin to help with the dark circles but was wondering if there’s anything I can do to add some fat to the area as it’s really really hollow? I know it would improve my appearance a lot since I seem to like my eye area a lot more when I wake up with morning puffiness
IMG 1577

I’ve been trying to improve my eye are as I think it’s on of the flaws in my appearance. I’ve started using an eye serum with hyaluronic acid caffeine and glycerin to help with the dark circles but was wondering if there’s anything I can do to add some fat to the area as it’s really really hollow? I know it would improve my appearance a lot since I seem to like my eye area a lot more when I wake up with morning puffiness
View attachment 3172006
What hollow undereye area? What dark circles?

• +1
Reactions: Jova
negative orbital vector and shit infraorbitals are the cause of dark circles

Far apart eyes and nct, narrow jaw, pointy ears

But you look fine dude
I don’t really see the far apart eyes. But I heard that getting some support for my under eyes would help the canthat tilt also started thumb pulling for the narrow jaw not sure what I can do for the pointy ears, idrc about them tho.

• +1
Reactions: ey88
I don’t really see the far apart eyes. But I heard that getting some support for my under eyes would help the canthat tilt also started thumb pulling for the narrow jaw not sure what I can do for the pointy ears, idrc about them tho.
Like I said, you look fine already, those are just some flaws