Hollow under eyes, what is a permanent solution to lack of bone support in this area?

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
What is a soltuin that I can get in my 20s that will last me a lifetime?

complicated fix, lefort surgery, custom implants; in the infra and supra orbital regions.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Mosh12
Peek implants the only realistic way.

• +1
Reactions: tom69
Fillers last longer in that area, and they seem to last way way longer than the clinics say

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12
tbh under eye support is really not too big of a deal, unless you got a negative (recessed) orbital vector.

Site's such a joke these days. You've been a member for a year and somehow don't know this yet, and then literally only 1 of the 5 responses above is actually accurate. The blind leading the blind.

This has truly been asked and answered to death... Have you ever considered using the Search? Or even just Googling it? Or for every idea that pops into your head you just expect to summon answers on demand like we're all your personal ChatGPT without doing 15 seconds of research yourself?

• +1
Reactions: OwenGwyther, Aero, lebronjames23 and 3 others
saddled infra implants

Site's such a joke these days. You've been a member for a year and somehow don't know this yet, and then literally only 1 of the 5 responses above is actually accurate. The blind leading the blind.

This has truly been asked and answered to death... Have you ever considered using the Search? Or even just Googling it? Or for every idea that pops into your head you just expect to summon answers on demand like we're all your personal ChatGPT without doing 15 seconds of research yourself?
Shut the fuck up you utter retard, are people not allowed to ask questions on this forum anymore? Stop being a little baby and answer the question like a good dog instead of complaining.