hollowed cheeks is just frauding

project chadlite

project chadlite

louis allen's son
look at any model outside of runway lighting, they have no hollowed cheeks at all, and its completely understandable considering that the shadow is js a contribute to the hollowness and contours (enhanced by makeup) of your skull JFL, except if you're starved, then you might have perma hollowed cheeks (or buccal fat removal/zygo implants if ur zygos arent tall enough to pull the skin...)

goodluck to any guy starving themselves trying to look like jordan without realizing that their zygos are flat and henceforth won't achieve that look

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, PlayersGetPlayed, NZb6Air and 1 other person
uploaded ts to the wrong section Cba

• JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish
I have hollow cheeks in the mirror in any lighting, I hollowcheekmog every model ig

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: FUE Mogger, PlayersGetPlayed and project chadlite
look at any model outside of runway lighting, they have no hollowed cheeks at all, and its completely understandable considering that the shadow is js a contribute to the hollowness and contours (enhanced by makeup) of your skull JFL, except if you're starved, then you might have perma hollowed cheeks (or buccal fat removal/zygo implants if ur zygos arent tall enough to pull the skin...)

goodluck to any guy starving themselves trying to look like jordan without realizing that their zygos are flat and henceforth won't achieve that look View attachment 3157652View attachment 3157653
its crazy how much lighting can ascend u

• +1
Reactions: project chadlite
I’m 20% bf and have hollows in natural lighting.

Attachments

• IMG_5960.jpeg
    IMG_5960.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back