Holly fuck, Professor blackpills Asian Gooks on dating

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned

2:00

Its over bros, Time to LDAR

Damn, being blackpilled in front of so many people. I prefer being blackpilled on Incel forums tbh. LMAO

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Holy shit, UBER BASED professor wtf.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
that manlet asian, who got picked, got depressed
giphy.webp

Fuck this is brutal. I'd feel like shit if i was that asian dude. The way the professor goes about this is just so mean. And he calls them like "dude" and "bro" like their his friends lmao
Fuck this is brutal. I'd feel like shit if i was that asian dude. The way the professor goes about this is just so mean. And he calls them like "dude" and "bro" like their his friends lmao

Why is it posting the same message twice? This site is fucking broke

The copers in the comments is hilarious.

Why is it posting the same message twice? This site is fucking broke
It's the russian hackers, wink wink

It's the russian hackers, wink wink

See when you say that i get that your joking. But the amount of doxxing and shit going on on this site makes me a little worried.

• +1
Reactions: margotrobbie