• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: IBD_M&A, Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 4804 and 19 others
Inb4 5 pages

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SMVbender, Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 4804 and 6 others
Anything jew related should draw suspicion Im even suspicous of how my jewish teach grades me even if she gives me 100

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 10652, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 4 others
I dont deny it ( not that i could in my country jfl) but i indeed question the number

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 2632 and 4 others
@fag112

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and Britishlooksmaxxer
Why would they fake such thing to legitimase israel tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 6695, delusionalretard and 1 other person
@personalityinkwell @TsarTsar444

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, delusionalretard and Britishlooksmaxxer
why wouldn't they? They still get money from US and Europe to fund their Zionistic niggerism. Also, why do they ostracize the entirety of Europe and their saviours? Its almost as if it didn't happen or that they're so evil that they can't thank their saviours in which case, they deserved it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10652, ToursOverBoyo2020, alriodai and 2 others
Well let’s see

It gives them a right to kill and steal Palestinian land

if you know anything about Jews you know they hate Goyim (non Jews) and it’s easier to subvert and depopulate non Jews without influencing Jews if they live in separate countries

Ie Muslim and black immigration to every white country meanwhile to immigrate to Israel you need proof a grandparent is Jewish

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, ToursOverBoyo2020, alriodai and 3 others
Yeah bro Treblinka doesn’t make sense

875000 people killed within 16 months at one place??

method of killing was exhaust from the engine of a captured T-34

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10652, JL~, Britishlooksmaxxer and 2 others
This is gonna be a long thread

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 6695 and 1 other person
I have done literally 0 research on this topic and frankly dc about the right answer, but I could argue that the stat is wrong, and that doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Seems like another bait thread

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 6695, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
It should have happened

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and Deleted member 6695
no one gives a shit

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 6402, Britishlooksmaxxer and 3 others
let’s see

It gives them a right to kill and steal Palestinian land

if you know anything about Jews you know they hate Goyim (non Jews) and it’s easier to subvert and depopulate non Jews without influencing Jews if they live in separate countries

Ie Muslim and black immigration to every white country meanwhile to immigrate to Israel you need proof a grandparent is Jewish
The Israel gorvenment mass immigrated ethiopians to Israel jfl, Israel is 100 times more multicultural than most european countries jfl.

"lation. As of 2013, Israel's population is 8 million, of which the Israeli civil government records 75.3% as Jews, 20.7% as non-Jewish Arabs"

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 6402, Britishlooksmaxxer and 1 other person
....no pics no care?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and delusionalretard
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
where are the bodies and autopsies? Do they say they all became soap or what?

• +1
Inb4 racial slurs directed towards @Hozay once he makes a response to the thread

• JFL

I know this isn't a quote form Voltaire btw but who cares if it's legit tbh

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 2632, Britishlooksmaxxer and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 2729, JL~ and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 2632 and Britishlooksmaxxer
@ToursOverBoyo2020

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 2729 and ToursOverBoyo2020
Yeah bro Treblinka doesn’t make sense

875000 people killed within 16 months at one place??

method of killing was exhaust from the engine of a captured T-34
Indeed it is well known that diesel doesn’t produce enough CO even with lackluster oxygen % in the air to kill someone
I have done literally 0 research on this topic and frankly dc about the right answer, but I could argue that the stat is wrong, and that doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Seems like another bait thread
You really think my argument hinges on one number 😂😂😂
Post your evidence I’ll debunk it
The Israel gorvenment mass immigrated ethiopians to Israel jfl, Israel is 100 times more multicultural than most european countries jfl.

"lation. As of 2013, Israel's population is 8 million, of which the Israeli civil government records 75.3% as Jews, 20.7% as non-Jewish Arabs"
View attachment 1007467
You’re such a dumbass

There were Arabs there when they stole the land and their population is decreasing year on year as Jews buy more and more arab land and push them out of Palestine.

They also literally block jewish Ethiopians from emigrating to israel as they know they are low iq violent savages

They also deport them but you know muh diversity
9A654CFC EC3E 447C 9866 60243F3BD542

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
If there was a REAL HOLOCAUST jews wouldnt have any power as 6 million would have been around half their total population # at the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, IWantToMax and Britishlooksmaxxer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blue, Looks234 and Deleted member 2632
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 2729 and buckchadley31
260px Mass Grave at Bergen Belsen concentration camp   Fritz Klein   IWM BU4260

" Yeah seems fake to me "

Indeed it is well known that diesel doesn’t produce enough CO even with lackluster oxygen % in the air to kill someone

You really think my argument hinges on one number 😂😂😂
Post your evidence I’ll debunk it

You’re such a dumbass

There were Arabs there when they stole the land and their population is decreasing year on year as Jews buy more and more arab land and push them out of Palestine.

They also literally block jewish Ethiopians from emigrating to israel as they know they are low iq violent savages

They also deport them but you know muh diversity
View attachment 1007791
They literally flew in hundreds of Ethiopian Jews despite them technically not being ethnically Jewish into Israel on their own accord without being forced.
Also.

You're literally talking like the region is an ethnostate when Ashkenazi (white passing i.e what people think of as Jews) are less than half the population.

Mizrahi Jews are of middle east and north African descent also make up a significant part of the Israeli population.

Jfl Israel alot more multicultural than most European countries.

• Ugh..
Reactions: TsarTsar444
View attachment 1007840
" Yeah seems fake to me "
Doesnt prove shit
Holocaust ‘whole burnt offering’ Those bodies aren’t cremated they could literally be anyone - Polish, Russian, German etc.

It is also easily possible those were taken post war and they could be Germans in the pit.

Its a fact there is no chance in hell 2.5million or however many bodies They say could be cremated in 4 year period

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Doesnt prove shit
Holocaust ‘whole burnt offering’ Those bodies aren’t cremated they could literally be anyone - Polish, Russian, German etc.

It is also easily possible those were taken post war and they could be Germans in the pit.

Its a fact there is no chance in hell 2.5million or however many bodies They say could be cremated in 4 year period
Yeah the numbers like “6 million” are ridiculous, I dont think there were even 6 million jews in the entirety of central europe then. But that doesnt mean that there was no attempt to kill them or that there no genocidal type attempt, there have been race based genocides forever and Hitler made it clear that he wanted them dead and/or gone from the planet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Copeful, Eduardo DOV and 4 others
Nice try agent goldstein

• JFL
Reactions: Blue
They literally flew in hundreds of Ethiopian Jews despite them technically not being ethnically Jewish into Israel on their own accord without being forced.
Also.

You're literally talking like the region is an ethnostate when Ashkenazi (white passing i.e what people think of as Jews) are less than half the population.

Mizrahi Jews are of middle east and north African descent also make up a significant part of the Israeli population.

Jfl Israel alot more multicultural than most European countries.
Nigger level iq holy shit, thats like calling the spanish colonies in America multicultural cause the spaniards live together with the ameroindians, saying "but muh Mexico is more multicultural then European Kingdoms, Spanish are just 20% bro, they are very multicultural", before 1890 there was no Ashkenazi jews in Palestine, so you saying how 50% Ashkenazi jews being present is not a ethnostate is giga low iq, they came there and expelled the arabs and now live in their ancestral homes. No shit is going to be "multicultural" cause jews have no choice, they would need to finish the job but they can't do it anymore too obviously

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 6273
Nigger level iq holy shit, thats like calling the spanish colonies in America multicultural cause the spaniards live together with the ameroindians, saying "but muh Mexico is more multicultural then European Kingdoms, Spanish are just 20% bro, they are very multicultural", before 1890 there was no Ashkenazi jews in Palestine, so you saying how 50% Ashkenazi jews being present is not a ethnostate is giga low iq, they came there and expelled the arabs and now live in their ancestral homes. No shit is going to be "multicultural" cause jews have no choice, they would need to finish the job but they can't do it anymore too obviously
They've brought in thousands of mizrahi Jews who were of MENA descent as well as Ethiopian Jews.

All Jews independent of ethnic origin whether African, Ashkenazi or mizrahi (MENA) share the same rights. That wasn't true in American Spanish colonies even for natives who were Christian jfl.

If you have a big problem with the displacement and ethnic replacement of indigenous groups then you'll have a big problem with the existence of Australia.

Is publicly questioning the holocaust illegal in Britain?

They've brought in thousands of mizrahi Jews who were of MENA descent as well as Ethiopian Jews.

All Jews independent of ethnic origin whether African, Ashkenazi or mizrahi (MENA) share the same rights. That wasn't true in American Spanish colonies even for natives who were Christian jfl.

If you have a big problem with the displacement and ethnic replacement of indigenous groups then you'll have a big problem with the existence of Australia.
Jfl so it's a jewish supremacist state then, the whole point of Israel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Last edited: