HOLY F*** SHIT: MOGGER Indian CLEANS up on Tinder like a real MOF***, HAIL ALLAH

A

ArabIncel

Solstice
I ran this Indian on Tinder in Canada just today. In 8 hours he got 63 matches (with 37 likes left over, bringing the total of likes to 100). Of the 63 matches, 37 of them messaged first (most of these that messaged first were ethnic). And nearly all of the other matches that I had to message first replied back. Mirin this GIGA mogging Indian panty wetter pussy destroyer?! Is your pussy wet too????

Attachments

• 606627C4-E5A1-4716-934C-7039AB7E801C.jpeg
    606627C4-E5A1-4716-934C-7039AB7E801C.jpeg
    155.1 KB · Views: 144
  • 54665847-827E-4147-BCEA-B7662BD2C52F.jpeg
    54665847-827E-4147-BCEA-B7662BD2C52F.jpeg
    151.6 KB · Views: 147
  • FE0F9F13-EAA3-4665-9B78-E120866CF3A7.jpeg
    FE0F9F13-EAA3-4665-9B78-E120866CF3A7.jpeg
    232.9 KB · Views: 142
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 8919, sandcelmuttcel and 12 others
just be good looking theory

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 9779, Spartacus1- and 12 others
Basically currycels need to bleach skin and grow stubble

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Subhuman trash, Deleted member 8765 and 1 other person
I ran this Indian on Tinder in Canada just today. In 8 hours he got 63 matches (with 37 likes left over, bringing the total of likes to 100). Of the 63 matches, 37 of them messaged first (most of these that messaged first were ethnic). And nearly all of the other matches that I had to message first replied back. Mirin this GIGA mogging Indian panty wetter pussy destroyer?! Is your pussy wet too????
hes light skinned, has a colored eyes, and looks med

doesn't look Indian at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TeraCope54, Spartacus1-, Lolcel and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Nautica
Holy fuck. That guy is the ULTIMATE Curry

• JFL
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget and Deleted member 8765
Based Thread all hail God of curries

• +1
Reactions: Nautica
"Is your pussy wet too????"

Legit spilled my coffee from laughing

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Mateusz74, Taylorswift and 5 others
Absolute lifefuel for currycels who have light skin, light eyes and good orbital projection... So basically 0.1% of curries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Taylorswift, Salludon and curryslayerordeath
Absolute lifefuel for currycels who have light skin, light eyes and good orbital projection... So basically 0.1% of curries
What does orbital projection mean

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Shrek2OnDvD and Copeful
Everyone can see through your sarcasm you 500 pound bloated white egg looking rat.
come to London white boi and you'll see he is average amongst most British Indians

Doesnt look indian at all - what every indian should strive to be

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel and MusicMaxxingMidget
Kill yourself if this man looks European to you. The cope with the SFCels just doesn't stop.
It's all about perceived pheno tbh, to most westerners he doesn't look Indian. Most would guess him to be latino, arab or mixed.

• +1
Reactions: Azoriko
It's all about perceived pheno tbh, to most westerners he doesn't look Indian. Most would guess him to be latino, arab or mixed.
I mean of course. Many people judge others by stereotypes. I’m just saying it’s still inaccurate to say he doesn’t look indian. For starters, he’s literally Indian.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
I mean of course. Many people judge others by stereotypes. I’m just saying it’s still inaccurate to say he doesn’t look indian. For starters, he’s literally Indian.
To autists like me who can tell people apart easily, he looks indian. To westerners (namely western females), he doesn't fall into the public perception of what an indian looks/should look like.

• +1
Reactions: Azoriko and Jagged0
just dont look indian at all theory, honestly will be me after hardmaxxing, ambiguous pheno hours

Doesn't even look Indian I thought he was persian or arab/turkish

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift, Deleted member 3573, Azoriko and 1 other person
That's because he doesn't look indian at all. He's good looking regardless of the stupid race shit so water is wet

Name? insta? something? i don't think this guy is even indian tbh, looks arabic.

To autists like me who can tell people apart easily, he looks indian. To westerners (namely western females), he doesn't fall into the public perception of what an indian looks/should look like.
He looks middle eastern to me tbh. Not white

• +1
hes light skinned, has a colored eyes, and looks med

doesn't look Indian at all
Doesnt looks med at all. He doesnt look like a typical pajeet but med is a bit of a stretch

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
  • +1
giga lifefuel for pale ethnics like me

Kill yourself if this man looks European to you. The cope with the SFCels just doesn't stop.
JFL at worst he looks Spanish and at best he looks Persian. Show his pic to women and never in a million years could they guess that he was Indian.

Ok but Where is the Indian?

A Chad getting matches? Holy shit absolute lifefuel for subhuman 0PSL shitskins like me

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
HOW?!?!?! I MOG HIM TO DEATH

I hope you guys are joking when you are calling him a chad. He looks like a subhuman

Lifefuel for ethnics.