HOLY F** SHIT: MOGGER Indian CLEANS up Tinder like a MOF*** KING, HAIl ALLAH

A

ArabIncel

Solstice
I ran this Indian on Tinder in Canada just today. In 8 hours he got 63 matches (with 37 likes left over, bringing the total of likes to 100). Of the 63 matches, 37 of them messaged first (most of these that messaged first were ethnic). And nearly all of the other matches that I had to message first replied back. Mirin this GIGA mogging Indian panty wetter pussy destroyer?!

Attachments

• 4C6B4E63-FE9B-47B7-A4E8-1744387E4AE0.jpeg
    4C6B4E63-FE9B-47B7-A4E8-1744387E4AE0.jpeg
    151.6 KB · Views: 452
  • 726F0FB4-B621-4A61-B3A4-A24D399B5FC1.jpeg
    726F0FB4-B621-4A61-B3A4-A24D399B5FC1.jpeg
    155.1 KB · Views: 463
  • E470C2A1-E0AB-4AFC-9A0B-E1349F43487C.jpeg
    E470C2A1-E0AB-4AFC-9A0B-E1349F43487C.jpeg
    232.9 KB · Views: 423
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, .👽., Deleted and 11 others
I mog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Pubertymaxxer3
I ran this Indian on Tinder in Canada just today. In 8 hours he got 63 matches (with 37 likes left over, bringing the total of likes to 100). Of the 63 matches, 37 of them messaged first (most of these that messaged first were ethnic). And nearly all of the other matches that I had to message first replied back. Mirin this GIGA mogging Indian panty wetter pussy destroyer?!
thats because he doesn't have this eye area
Screen Shot 2020 09 29 at 63448 PM

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: delusionalretard, Deleted member 10987, .👽. and 34 others
Mirin

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Short Ugly and Brown
Resembles zayn in his second pic that's why. But 5.5 PSL. If @TubOfLard was a bit taller he would mog this dude to dust.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Warlow and SubhumanCurrycel
Resembles zayn in his second pic that's why. But 5.5 PSL. If @TubOfLard was a bit taller he would mog this dude to dust.

No he wouldn’t. I’ve ran tinder experiments on Tub too. This guy does WAY better than him. While Tub does decent on Tinder he doesn’t do nearly as good as this guy — and that’s due to Tub’s phenotype and coloring.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Warlow, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
hes 6psl and looks half spanish

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 1707, Pubertymaxxer3 and 2 others
No he wouldn’t. I’ve ran tinder experiments on Tub too. This guy does WAY better than him. While Tub does decent on Tinder he doesn’t do nearly as good as this guy — and that’s due to Tub’s phenotype and coloring.
How tall is this guy? He mogs tub by 0.5 psl tbh

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
Did you use tubs physique pictures

• +1
looks good but not that graet

the indian in the tinder thrad yesteday mogss him

• +1
Mogs me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and sytyl
This dogshit looking ethnic got 63 matches and 37 messaged him first? @africancel
excited eddie murphy GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 6273
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 6997, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
Hail allah

• +1
Reactions: Pogi and Pubertymaxxer3
he looks insane, stop coping
That ratio is sus. 63 matches and 37messaged first in 8 hours, more than 1 in 2 matched messaged him first in 8hours? I'm even more suspicious since this guy faked a chestbrah tinder experiment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 8919, Ocelot and 1 other person
Looks like anything but indian , first 2 pics he s frauding white skin too

• +1
This dogshit looking ethnic got 63 matches and 37 messaged him first? @africancel
excited eddie murphy GIF
Gigachad in this vid has a 10.5% first message rate,the fucking Stacy foid has a 54% first message rate but this curry somehow has a 59% message rate.

Stop the cap rn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8919 and Pubertymaxxer3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zaynbrah, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 8919 and 1 other person
That ratio is sus. 63 matches and 37messaged first in 8 hours, more than 1 in 2 matched messaged him first in 8hours? I'm even more suspicious since this guy faked a chestbrah tinder experiment.
didn't really know he faked an experiment, let alone thought about that ratio tbh, never used tinder as a youngcel

seems fake now that you mentioned it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and zaynbrah
he frauded the jameshowlett tinder expt too, but guy in OP is still GL tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 6273, Ocelot and 1 other person
btw brian mogs the shit of this average high tier becky briana jfl

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, .👽. and Deleted member 6997
imagine being chad like this, u ahve top 0.001% genetics and some random foid gets more matches than you. 63 is absolutely pathetic compared to some random becky.

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8919 and Deleted member 10185
@Ocelot
@africancel

(1) JamesHowlett: Tinder experiment | Looksmax.me - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

Read my post here on page 26, this guy is a manipulating liar.

Plus he lied about Chestbrah Tinder experiments and when someone else ran it and got different results then he wrote an essay to cope
CHESTBRAH Tinder Experiment (Screenshots & more inside) | Looksmax.me - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Damn this make suspicious of all the tinder experiments done on this site.Every guy has personal bias and a cope that he wants to cling onto.

Insane stats if true.

Same match rate as this tinder slayer when i did an experiment back then (99+likes in a couple hours)
20190913 030051

He has style and tattoo halo tho