Holy fuck I found the loml

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
I’m in a random village in portugal and there’s this small party going on. I’m wasted af with a couple friends and I saw the most beautiful girl on the planet.

Portugese girls are a different breed I’m telling you. It’s manlet country with psl 8 foids.
I’m moving here in 2 years.
So this one girl was just insane. Black curly hair, cute face and body. Not even psl worthy but just so cute. I couldn’t stop fucking looking at her.
Like actually
Cutest girl I’ve ever seen.

I would’ve LTR her in an instant and breed her on the spot if she could’ve spoken english. Pfffff
I’m in the clouds about her ngl. She was with this one foid who would’ve been considered psl 8 by org autists but my cute girl just mogged. So fucking perfect it’s insane. I need her
I was like twice the size of her, made it so much better. She’s perfect

So here’s how it went when I went talking to her. we were kinda looking at eachother the entire night, she was dancing while secretly staring at me. I noticed cuz I just had my eyes on her every second.
Nigga I’m telling you I felt a spark.

I went dancing near them and I grabbed her arm and dragged her away from the dancefloor to the bar
‘Hey I fr couldn’t stop staring at you’
‘Portugese rambles’
‘Do you speak english’
‘Engliesh? No’
‘Fuck you only speak portugese?’
‘Portugese? Si’
‘Oh well yeah that’s a problem innit’
‘Que … portugese rambles’
‘Nevermind’ and I walked off
I’m a fucking idiot tbh
Could’ve asked for her snap and spend the rest of my days teaching her dutch but nah.

Fuck
I need her
Ngl
She could’ve saved my life

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, shizuku11111 and Niggamaxxer
fuckkkk

meeting someone hot and not getting their contacts in public is some brutal shit,

matter of fact i wish there was a way to look at someone irl and just scan them and get their socials automatically on some cyborg shit so i wouldn't have to appraoch and risk rejection,

wish i could go up to a girl and say 'hey can i have your socials, i'm not gonna ask you out dw i just want them incase i ascend in the future to a level you'd accept' :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: sayi and PsychoDsk
fuckkkk

meeting someone hot and not getting their contacts in public is some brutal shit,

matter of fact i wish there was a way to look at someone irl and just scan them and get their socials automatically on some cyborg shit so i wouldn't have to appraoch and risk rejection,

wish i could go up to a girl and say 'hey can i have your socials, i'm not gonna ask you out dw i just want them incase i ascend in the future to a level you'd accept' :lul:
Yea if elon musk does an update on his neuralink about this shit, I’m camping that store.
She was fr so pretty, nothing like I’ve ever seen in my life. For some reason I’m attracted to almost 0 bitches in my country but to every foid in south europe.

For approaching you just have to do it (get drunk first tho)
I wish she would’ve spoken atleast a little bit of english

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: blatonslatt and yeeyeeslayer
read 10%, hope she makes you happy though

all you had to do is go to safari and type google translate

She’s literally getting fucked as you write this

I’m not joking btw