HOLY FUCK i just rememberd the time when i actually had conversations with a girl and she (propably?) gave me iois

D

Deleted member 1182

just a man with a dick
this was actually 3 years ago the year that i was bullied (so my dumbass was busy and didnt take the hint) a year before highschool
there was this skinny emo girl that randomly aproached me and threw convesations at me (i didnt think much at the time because see did this with everyone)
i only remember one of the convos we had she asked me what kind of music i listen too (she listened to linkin park kind of music) and i said dubstep
FUCKING
DUBSTEP
so to the point we were on this school trip and i was shitalking my bully and she appeared to tell me that she wanted to go for a walk with me to buy some energy drink
into the road she was smiling and all and doing the girly punch in the arm thing while i autistically told her i wanted to buy a mountain dew
then the year ended and i realized in the summer that the whole thing might have been an IOI and i was determined to make things right at the start of the high school
but it was too late
she changed school and a year later i learned that she had a bf (possibly after she did the "supoosed ioi to me") so i honestly believe i had my chance
but i failed hard
my fucking bullies man if i fucked them earlier in that year i wouldnt be fucked in the head and i could react positively to her convos

fucking ARGHHHH i had ONE CHANCE and those fat faggots ruined me
its all over now tho this was 3 years ago as i said and i just remembered it now

TL DR some emo chick possibly gave me IOIS 3 years ago but i was bullied at that year and didnt react

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and Vitruvian
Sad shit, man.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
Sad shit, man.
it fucking is man especially in this case
i had one chance but i failed
the only chance to experience teen love
i will never have this chance again

• So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian
it fucking is man especially in this case
i had one chance but i failed
the only chance to experience teen love
i will never have this chance again
Sorry to hear, bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
Last year a Muslim foid kinda hot would try talking to me often once while talking she sucked a lollipop while looking at me I was too inhib I didnt say anything and conversations from me would just be "yeah' and try to stop shaking

Last year a Muslim foid kinda hot would try talking to me often once while talking she sucked a lollipop while looking at me I was too inhib I didnt say anything and conversations from me would just be "yeah' and try to stop shaking
volcel

i woulda smashed

meh at least mine situation was pure and it didnt have any big dick sucking implications

Normie. I’ve never had a female acquaintance. And I’ve tried to. They’re repelled by me.

I feel so fucking ugly I can't even think of getting IOIs from any girl. I never know if they are flirting or just being friendly. It's so fucking sad

I feel so fucking ugly I can't even think of getting IOIs from any girl. I never know if they are flirting or just being friendly. It's so fucking sad
send pics