Holy fuck I want to blow my brains out

B

BlackLowLtn

Iron
I was born a fucking disgrace to the point my father left me and my mother breat the shit out of me for most of my life, I’m literally subhuman ugly and it’s all my fault.

Nobody will never love my trash exterior, i was literally only born with height, everything invested into one attribute and god nerf’d me in the rest; what’s the point of being 6’5 when you are literally the most ugliest fuck of the least appealing race, im so fucking done, if I was atleast a westernised black I couldve coped with Eurocentric features but I’m a first generation straight out the fucking zoo, exactly 0 european blood in me.

I’m so fucking ugly its gnawing and my autistic ass with hpd as well dont make shit any better. I was literally born to be an ugly disgrace of a person. There had to be atleast one bottom of the barrel.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: cooldude1231, lestoa, med and 1 other person
Collab with Ronnie bro🙏
F462a2fed34eab64d770955da023f37829e822e38724c45bbfe98c37e4d806c0 1 1444042595

• WTF
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: med, Saint Casanova, watah and 1 other person
I was born a fucking disgrace to the point my father left me and my mother breat the shit out of me for most of my life, I’m literally subhuman ugly and it’s all my fault.

Get back then nigga, I have a good memory, and if my parents were beating my ass for no damn reason they'd pay for it very dearly

You can always do roids at 6'5
Become an ugly boxer

6'5 and ugly is the ideal rapist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LimaDummy and watah

Nobody will never love my trash exterior, i was literally only born with height, everything invested into one attribute and god nerf’d me in the rest; what’s the point of being 6’5
Stopped reading here

Nobody will never love my trash exterior, i was literally only born with height, everything invested into one attribute and god nerf’d me in the rest; what’s the point of being 6’5 when you are literally the most ugliest fuck of the least appealing race, im so fucking done, if I was atleast a westernised black I couldve coped with Eurocentric features but I’m a first generation straight out the fucking zoo, exactly 0 european blood in me.

I’m so fucking ugly its gnawing and my autistic ass with hpd as well dont make shit any better. I was literally born to be an ugly disgrace of a person. There had to be atleast one bottom of the barrel.
Actually i had a change of heart. I hope your life gets better brocel :Comfy: