Holy fuck im actually about to vomit i do not want to go to school

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
fuck me fuck me i hate my life fuck this is the worst i live the worst life in existence african childfren starving live better lives @wishIwasSalludon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moshimoshi, normie_joe, Snowskinned and 1 other person
UGHHHH MY OKLD SCHOOL WASS SO MUCH BETTER

FUCK ME IM GONNA BE SO FRIENDLESS

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
hope whoever made school is dying a painful death

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Life is gonna feel different once school is over

You'll feel like you're finally free from wageslaving but without the wage :feelskek:

You can finally spend those 8 hours a day earning money instead of having to share space with subhumans and oldcels yelling at you useless informations

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, wishIwasSalludon and cromagnon
hope whoever made school is dying a painful death
I'm pretty sure the guy who thought up the idea of schools has been dead for a very very long time already.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, Bars and GlamourPursuer
I'm pretty sure the guy who thought up the idea of schools has been dead for a very very long time already.
nah man it was biden who invented schools

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and TechnoBoss

You'll feel like you're finally free from wageslaving but without the wage :feelskek:

You can finally spend those 8 hours a day earning money instead of having to share space with subhumans and oldcels yelling at you useless informations
I fucking hope, school is literally the worst. Especially since im going to a new one

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
I fucking hope, school is literally the worst. Especially since im going to a new one
I know for a fact ill be the quiet kid rotting alone just sleeping or studying jfl jfl over

I know for a fact ill be the quiet kid rotting alone just sleeping or studying jfl jfl over
At least i can maybe cope with sports halo since im playing hockey @wishIwasSalludon

School mogs

Then you will get a job and wanna be in school again

• JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned
just talk to some cool ppl and go to party’s on the weekend. cant be that bad

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
I’m going on Friday

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and normie_joe
imagine if you already hate school how this poor soul will feel once he starts working:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe
imagine if you already hate school how this poor soul will feel once he starts working:feelskek:
ive had a job before its terrible

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
ive had a job before its terrible
its much worse than school

once u leave school ur adult life begins and your youth is officially over

gl finding friends and girls then

• +1
Reactions: watah and cromagnon
fuck me fuck me i hate my life fuck this is the worst i live the worst life in existence african childfren starving live better lives @wishIwasSalludon

Lil baby has an anxiety attack at the thought leaving his nest.

Here's to another year of watching your peers get gfs, go out and have fun, while you rot inside and watch your youth fade away and your nasolabial folds worsen.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon and DarkAscender
Lil baby has an anxiety attack at the thought leaving his nest.

Here's to another year of watching your peers get gfs, go out and have fun, while you rot inside and watch your youth fade away and your nasolabial folds worsen.
Cope you have cockroach pajeet pheno