Holy fuck jbs are broootal on nofap

D

Deleted member 7863

Kraken
Yesterday i was on my way home from the gym on like a week of nofap (broke it now jfl fml ihuigbikedb) but anyways this fucking prime maybe 14 year old jb (im 17 fbi chill) comes along and oh my koejhkujyfygasdthvfh i was about to do something unholy.
Giphy 1

The most fertile looking girl ive ever seen , and she looked so innocent i doubt this jb had taken cock before because after the first time its over they are now whores. And i cant talk to her because even tho im young its still 3 year age gap and i would get eviscerated by my friends if i fucked a 14 year old (fuck society).
Tenor 1

Its so annoying anyone under 20 should be celebrated by their friends and society for fucking some prime jb smh i cant take this no more , brb commiting genocide (in cod mw 2 )
Giphy 2

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Arvenas, Deleted member 2968 and 6 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 7863
this is why i lonewolf maxxed and have no friends anymore. 16+ is legal here and I have 19yo friends that don't do any girls below the age of 18 'cuz they are too young'.

How cucked and brain damaged can you be really. its pathetic. Average guy is a cuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: lutte, Chadelite, Over and 2 others
lulz emnsesie fuks girls 15 y younger then him fukenn llullz

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 7863
this is why i lonewolf maxxed and have no friends anymore. 16+ is legal here and I have 19yo friends that don't do any girls below the age of 18 'cuz they are too young'.

How cucked and brain damaged can you be really. its pathetic. Average guy is a cuck
ive thought about this too ngl , but i live in a pretty small town so word gets around fast. because all girls fucking know each other somehow and i dont wanna fuck up my social reputation

• +1
Reactions: Tony
ive thought about this too ngl , but i live in a pretty small town so word gets around fast. because all girls fucking know each other somehow and i dont wanna fuck up my social reputation
thx mirror

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
tales u fainted at the gym and asked ur granny to pick you up. i have the phone call recorded on a tape.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gargantuan, Deleted member 4430, Over and 2 others
You can talk to her if you re 17 3 years is nothing , plus if you re taller and mog her friends she will feel high status ngl

• +1
Reactions: Insecure03 and Deleted member 7863

same here, its just retards who say that anyways. once a hot 15 16 year old spreads their legs for th it’s suddenly forgotten

You can talk to her if you re 17 3 years is nothing , plus if you re taller and mog her friends she will feel high status ngl
i know its nothing but like i said i will get eviscerated by all my friends , i know this because all the guys who did this are now legit classed as like pedos by every1

same here, its just retards who say that anyways. once a hot 15 16 year old spreads their legs for th it’s suddenly forgotten
I know. It's just virtue signalling and 'morally' they aren't a single inch better than someone who would fuck 15yo's like me.

Virtue signallers simply annoy me too fucking much. I can't even eat some fucking chicken without a retard commenting how I am being 'bad for the environment by eating meat'. Or when I would tell my ex to make me some lunch and my housemates would be making jokes about how I am being a 'sexist and women shouldn't cook' or shit like that.

Hell, last time I was booking some holiday with friends and 1 guy was shaming the rest for not selecting the option: 'donate 1 euro to plant trees against climate-change to reduce CO2 of this flight'. I didn't know what to say honestly. I regretted going on holidays with them instantly.

It's mega-cringe. This is why I socially isolate myself.

• +1
I know. It's just virtue signalling and 'morally' they aren't a single inch better than someone who would fuck 15yo's like me.

Virtue signallers simply annoy me too fucking much. I can't even eat some fucking chicken without a retard commenting how I am being 'bad for the environment by eating meat'. Or when I would tell my ex to make me some lunch and my housemates would be making jokes about how I am being a 'sexist and women shouldn't cook' or shit like that.

Hell, last time I was booking some holiday with friends and 1 guy was shaming the rest for not selecting the option: 'donate 1 euro to plant trees against climate-change to reduce CO2 of this flight'. I didn't know what to say honestly. I regretted going on holidays with them instantly.

thats why i make it very clear of how i act so pussys like that fuck off and the real G friends stay in my life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863 and Deleted member 275
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, CommanderCope, Deleted member 7863 and 1 other person
fuck almost was gonna fap to this thread ngl. Motivation trough the roof tbh

• Love it
Fuck marryying am 18 yr old girl under 16 is ideal

Idc its worth relocating to start a family

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863 and Over
Yesterday i was on my way home from the gym on like a week of nofap (broke it now jfl fml ihuigbikedb) but anyways this fucking prime maybe 14 year old jb (im 17 fbi chill) comes along and oh my koejhkujyfygasdthvfh i was about to do something unholy.
View attachment 680432
The most fertile looking girl ive ever seen , and she looked so innocent i doubt this jb had taken cock before because after the first time its over they are now whores. And i cant talk to her because even tho im young its still 3 year age gap and i would get eviscerated by my friends if i fucked a 14 year old (fuck society).
View attachment 680435
Its so annoying anyone under 20 should be celebrated by their friends and society for fucking some prime jb smh i cant take this no more , brb commiting genocide (in cod mw 2 )
View attachment 680436
I wish death by burning alive for that whore or future whore because let's be honest at one point she will be taking new cock every weekend. I hope her family dies and her dog/cat dies and she ropes herself after 10 years of social isolation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863 and Deleted member 275
fucking copers, yeah sure 14 years old wants yours 20something old ass

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, EasternRightWinger15 and Deleted member 7863

bro, u are retarded
they are either joking or just utterly bluepilled, if its either you shouldnt care anyway, when i see a blue pilled guy like that I just tell him that i dont give a fuck and laugh, imagine caring what any of them think JFL

• +1
bro, u are retarded
they are either joking or just utterly bluepilled, if its either you shouldnt care anyway, when i see a blue pilled guy like that I just tell him that i dont give a fuck and laugh, imagine caring what any of them think JFL
Bro i swear everyone who did This where i lived , their social life got raped and No girl their own age wanted them anymore for some reason idk Why But it is What it is

Bro i swear everyone who did This where i lived , their social life got raped and No girl their own age wanted them anymore for some reason idk Why But it is What it is
bro no1 cares if u fuck a 14 year old when ure 17
at least here they dont, they'll only joke with you

This is how you nibbas look like to me.

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
lmao it's normal to have a gf few years younger than you as a teen

bang her if you can

fucking jbs even want you over their younger peers

• +1
Jailbaits are cuties but there are tons of hot girls 16-20. I prefer women 20-30, a lot of them are goodlooking and i like their maturity. But im older than u so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, CommanderCope and Deleted member 7863
2-3 years difference is fine, go for it or you will regret it all your life. Specially if legal.

• +1