Holy fuck nct makes you look braindead

baerr

baerr

Zephir
Like you don’t have a single thought in your brain. Holy fuck my dad just took a pic of me and I look like a peon Orc or sum. Bones are useless if your eyes look shit/stupid honestly.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, Nick.Harte, noobs and 3 others
cope, nct doesn't matter

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aber, eiegta and baerr
Ye but my eyes appear small too on distance+are hooded. Looks super ogre and low IQ overall
it will look even more shit if you don't have good eyebrows, but good eyebrows can negate nct

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, scrunchables, cooldude1231 and 1 other person
it will look even more shit if you don't have good eyebrows, but good eyebrows can negate nct
eyebrows are soo fucking cope if your eye shape itself is ugly,you just say every flaw you have doesnt matter,i swear i know what you look like just off your message history bc acording to you all yourt flaws happen to 'not matter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and baerr
eyebrows are soo fucking cope if your eye shape itself is ugly,you just say every flaw you have doesnt matter,i swear i know what you look like just off your message history
keep coping nigger, eyerbows are way more important then shape

• +1
Reactions: aber
no way your a real human,eyebrow shape doesnt matter at all it only looks good on good sha[es
low set and thickness is what matters

• +1
Reactions: aber

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: baerr
looks decent, not low set enough and has a slit. Not to mention it's a bit too ethnic
its sub human your saying it looks decent bc its close to yours,that eye area is yours l;il bro keep coping

its sub human your saying it looks decent bc its close to yours,that eye area is yours l;il bro keep coping
i said decent, the eyebrows still aren't good cause of what i stated

i said decent, the eyebrows still aren't good cause of what i stated
ofc you say its decent bc all yiou do is rage bait,i could show a legit chads eye area rn and you will say 'looks like shit' or i show a sub human nct eye area and you will say 'decent or good' no way your being serious

ofc you say its decent bc all yiou do is rage bait,i could show a legit chads eye area rn and you will say 'looks like shit' or i show a sub human nct eye area and you will say 'decent or good' no way your being serious
where have you showed chad eyes? also i already know your a troll basse off what you said about my avi

btw i did not say the area was good, i said the brows were decent

yes and i was showing his eye ara still looked terrible despite his good eyebrows
they're not good, they're mid tier. Similear to blackops2cel who has mid eyebrows but shit eyes

eyebrows are soo fucking cope if your eye shape itself is ugly,you just say every flaw you have doesnt matter,i swear i know what you look like just off your message history bc acording to you all yourt flaws happen to 'not matter
he’s not wrong. really positive brow tilt does negate nct to an extent

• +1
Reactions: baerr
the difference between mid set and low set is like 1-2 mms its not noticable and low set is more common then mid set
it is very noticable, Chico is considered mid set, and it's a huge difference between low set

it is very noticable, Chico is considered mid set, and it's a huge difference between low set
his eyebrows look low in some images i think he raises his eyeborws sometimes or something