• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: thvg, X D, thecel and 6 others
Most overrated woman of all time

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11887, Deleted member 52625, Deleted member 46727 and 25 others
Wallhitter roastie

• +1
Reactions: Arditi, datboijj, mortis and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tbh aff, uglysub8male and wsada
Goblina

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Post wall

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
Fags.org proved once again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and uglysub8male
roasties fog

Subhuman taste

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and GuyFromSingapore
Fat used up roastie

Look like a soccer mum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, Deleted member 22918 and uglysub8male
Disgusting eyes and pan faced. She should have been killed when she was born due to to having subhuman genes .

• Woah
Reactions: DarkLoner94
ugly as shit

only thing i can imagine is receiving her tongue up my ass while im squatting over her face

looking into horizon.. cuz i dont wanna look at her

maybe cum on her tits

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit, onnysk, the BULL and 2 others
ugly as shit

only thing i can imagine is receiving her tongue up my ass while im squatting over her face

looking into horizon.. cuz i dont wanna look at her

maybe cum on her tits
kill yourself faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 20399
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, the BULL and wsada
She became milk truk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
It’s unironically that female gaze bullshit at work. Every woman thinks she’s hot and the standard for what women should be. Meanwhile most guys with the exception of OP see her as a chubby mtb that makes NPC music

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NarrowBones and wsada
Ironic you call him soy when you’re crying about hOmOpHoBiA
I turn 26. Still a khhv. Not having a party because most of my “family” doesn’t give a shit about me. My mom will probably get me a $30 takeout meal from Chili’s if she has money but that’s about it. Those are my only plans jfl

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arcturus, Deleted member 20399 and the BULL
It’s unironically that female gaze bullshit at work. Every woman thinks she’s hot and the standard for what women should be. Meanwhile most guys with the exception of OP see her as a chubby mtb that makes NPC music
Fr I never understood why every nigga is simping
I turn 26. Still a khhv. Not having a party because most of my “family” doesn’t give a shit about me. My mom will probably get me a $30 takeout meal from Chili’s if she has money but that’s about it. Those are my only plans jfl
Damn 26 and less success than me jfl

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
Imagine going through all my posts and finding one from over 3 months ago that I literally posted here myself thinking it would embarrass me or prove something other than the fact that you’re a redditor jfl. What other reason would I be here if I wasn’t a loser you retard? To be a failed normie piece of shit troll like you? Because if you know about this forum and have over 10,000 posts in a little over a year you’re a failure even if you’re a normie. Using this as a response just further proves how soy you are just lol

Last edited:
Cringe animal brain. She can’t pass those boobs onto your son. I’ll take a flat HTB over a thick MTB any day.
Cringe retard brain. YOU AREN’T FUCKING ANY WOMAN IF YOU’RE HERE. I don’t give a shit about my hypothetical son especially not more than getting my dick hard. Also, you’re a fucking retard if you think that’s how genes work at all, plus the father’s are stronger. The animal brained one here is you if the first and most important part of attraction and sex to you is procreation. You see a hot chick and are like “how will this affect my hypothetical son’s looks that there’s a 50% chance I won’t have”? Kys. Your whole thought process is fucking cringe and abnormal

How’s she overrated? I don’t hear about people worshipping her or rating her super high.

Olivia Rodrigo is ideal!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Cringe animal brain. She can’t pass those boobs onto your son. I’ll take a flat HTB over a thick MTB any day.
incels like you shouldn’t reproduce

Cringe retard brain. YOU AREN’T FUCKING ANY WOMAN IF YOU’RE HERE. I don’t give a shit about my hypothetical son especially not more than getting my dick hard. Also, you’re a fucking retard if you think that’s how genes work at all, plus the father’s are stronger. The animal brained one here is you if the first and most important part of attraction and sex to you is procreation. You see a hot chick and are like “how will this affect my hypothetical son’s looks that there’s a 50% chance I won’t have”? Kys. Your whole thought process is fucking cringe and abnormal
I’m not some incel faggot like you. I’ve gone out with chicks and have had a girlfriend. It’s animal brain to see boobs and ass which don’t matter and rate women based on that. The blackpill enlightened me so I care way more about face now since it’s the only thing that actually matters.

I’m not some incel faggot like you. I’ve gone out with chicks and have had a girlfriend. It’s animal brain to see boobs and ass which don’t matter and rate women based on that. The blackpill enlightened me so I care way more about face now since it’s the only thing that actually matters.
Calls me a faggot and says boobs and ass don’t matter. You‘re a larping retard who jerks off to faces and pretends the blackpill has anything to do with that. Seriously just kys

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 20399
Too ugly for the average .org Chad. Downvote (n):rage:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
Another one i find incredibly overrated.

they ran a train on her

40yo fatty latina, but still infiinte smv

not in this universe