Braziliancel

Braziliancel

Iron
Orb 15

dude looks godlike
it's over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and future chadlite
If he cleaned up his eye brows & got a haircut he would be even more superior smh reminds me of how slayers don't have to care about grooming as much but still can get away with it.

ROFL if hes a manlet.

• +1
Reactions: VST
seen that one, wasnt he at 8 percent body fat? them zygos/cheekbones. but he has a fairly feminine chin, I thought thats always a killer or not?

seen that one, wasnt he at 8 percent body fat? them zygos/cheekbones. but he has a fairly feminine chin, I thought thats always a killer or not?
yep, now I found the picture itself. I don't think a pointy/thin chin is a death sentence tbh, don't know what normies think about that

yep, now I found the picture itself. I don't think a pointy/thin chin is a death sentence tbh, don't know what normies think about that
Hmm yea, I have a chin like that although not has thin, always kinda thought it was a bad thing, But i suppose you must kinda have good cheekbones too wouldnt that be correct to pull of a look like that

Problem is that women assimilate a weak chin to low testosterone hence lacking masculinity.

Look at Clooney, he has a godlike chin and has literally made a career out of it.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Would u suck his cock OP

Can you tell me about this guy? I hear about him all the time.

What did he look like before?

How did he looksmaxx? I.e what surgeries, gymcelling ect ect

Aesthetic yes, not very dimorphic unfortunately, he had godlike aesthetics but ...

Can you tell me about this guy? I hear about him all the time.

What did he look like before?

How did he looksmaxx? I.e what surgeries, gymcelling ect ect

Kinda still new with the whole ORB shit, From what I know he had no sugerys,

He tanned, Got down Low BF, Gymcelled, But his back/frame was god like legit not even gymmaxxed and his back is better than most who has gymmaxxed.
Orb

here are some befores/afters
Orb2

He then went overseas and slayed, originally from new zealand.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin

He tanned, Got down Low BF, Gymcelled, But his back/frame was god like legit not even gymmaxxed and his back is better than most who has gymmaxxed.
View attachment 3668

View attachment 3670

What ever happened to the saint?

Absolute mog machine.

He'd look like a clown irl, like chad got hit by a shrink ray

He'd look like a clown irl, like chad got hit by a shrink ray
he's photogenic yes, but Im sure IRL he isn't all that and doesn't have any masculine features. he only looks good in pictures to males on the internet

• +1
Reactions: badromance
he's photogenic yes, but Im sure IRL he isn't all that and doesn't have any masculine features. he only looks good in pictures to males on the internet

Yes thats what i Think too. Very photogenic but in a Crowded place you wouldnt bat an eye just Think its an average dude. Somebody showed his picture to foids? What did they say? I could believe they wont act that autistic horny over orb.

Yes thats what i Think too. Very photogenic but in a Crowded place you wouldnt bat an eye just Think its an average dude. Somebody showed his picture to foids? What did they say? I could believe they wont act that autistic horny over orb.
underage girls act crazy for Orb, he starts to lose when the women get a little bit more mature,

View attachment 3668

View attachment 3670

Where did he go overseas?

orb is overrated af imo, only looks good in pics etc, people compare him to male models and shit but hes a 7/10 psl max

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
orb is overrated af imo, only looks good in pics etc, people compare him to male models and shit but hes a 7/10 psl max

I think you underestimate how high a 7/10 PSL is lol...

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, NormieKilla, badromance and 1 other person
Yeah his cheeks look most hallow at 8%. At 12% he still looks good. But nah he has god tier harmony so it doesn't matter if it's feminine. A diff chin would look worse on him

Wish I had some half-decent cheekbones tbh. It's impossible to have hallow cheeks without them.

Wish I had some half-decent cheekbones tbh. It's impossible to have hallow cheeks without them.
How do you know if you have good cheekbones? Any examples, nearly sure I have good cheekbones, I hope to drop down to 9% and get the same affect as orb, that’s a long way away.

How do you know if you have good cheekbones? Any examples, nearly sure I have good cheekbones, I hope to drop down to 9% and get the same affect as orb, that’s a long way away.
If you take a picture of the front of your face there should be small bumps on the sides of your face below your eyes and in front of your ears.

If you take a picture of the front of your face there should be small bumps on the sides of your face below your eyes and in front of your ears.

I've had hallow cheeks at 18% bodyfat ?

Im at like 15% now

Ah yes I see just under my eye there is a bump, do you need to have good zygos to Get hollow cheeks I’m currently around 20-22 bf atm and can see hollow cheeks in some lightings. Cheers

Ah yes I see just under my eye there is a bump, do you need to have good zygos to Get hollow cheeks I’m currently around 20-22 bf atm and can see hollow cheeks in some lightings. Cheers
Ofc you need good zygos to have hollow cheeks, hollow cheeks are caused by your zygos.

Ofc you need good zygos to have hollow cheeks, hollow cheeks are caused by your zygos.
hmm so if hollow cheeks you have good zygos then, any picture explaining, could never understand cheekbones/zygos

View attachment 3668

View attachment 3670

:lul::lul::lul:

He was probably a super autist or something, because nothing is stopping someone who looks like that from slaying in literally any western country. Is he below 5ft or something?

:lul::lul::lul:

He was probably a super autist or something, because nothing is stopping someone who looks like that from slaying in literally any western country. Is he below 5ft or something?
Someone on incels.is said he was 5'8.

Someone on incels.is said he was 5'8.
Dude can just wear air max 90's or Fila Disruptors and fraud 5ft10. Very few girls will exclude people at that height anyway.

Height is always good but at the end of the day face>>>>>everything.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Happy9

His eyebrows are very weirdly curved up at the corners.