Reactions: DarknLost
Life on "press any key to defeat final boss" mode

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, mojopin, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
it is over

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, Sc22, Insomniac and 1 other person
there was a minimum penis length and girth requirement

Holy shit could you imagine the outrage if the requirements were only females with large tits and asses? Fuck this planet and press the button already kim

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 1084, Coping and 1 other person
You IQcels read through it all to understand the extent of this degeneracy.

"The evening ended with everything checked off of our secret sex bucket list: double penetration, double blow jobs, vaginal sex with all three of them (for each of us), kissing, fondling, licking, and orgasms for and on behalf of both of us. Mara and I were happily exhausted and wrapped in a loose embrace across the bed while the men took turns freshening up in the bathroom. They left together after thanking us for allowing them to be part of our evening.

The empowerment we felt was startling. We knew that an orgy or any type of casual group sex might not be every woman’s fantasy, but we thought about our other girlfriends and wondered if they had ever orchestrated an evening like this on their own terms. We wondered why we hadn’t done this sooner, whether on our own or together. I told Mara that this one evening inspired me to take more action in other areas of life. If I could make a fantasy come true, what else was I capable of? What else could I carefully plan and plot and execute for myself?"

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Insomniac, Deleted member 1084 and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, kobecel, CupOfCoffee and 2 others
Literally just exist and have several 8x6 dicked 6'3 good looking masculine men fuck your brains out and then worship you for letting them do it to you. And then call yourself empowered.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown and Deleted member 1084
Why is this on a website called “men’s health”? :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Insomniac