Holy fuck.

Samsepioler

Samsepioler

Average
I just had a panic attack for 2 fucking days.. so it all strted when my lil cat scratched me lmao. And i thought what if she hd rabies. So i searched google and i saw some symptoms(that i dont have) and its rare to die by rabies in my country. But then i remembered lmao 9 days ago i went out at night and bat just flew roght besides me(i dodged it) and i thought i had rabies symtoms and started crying and i thought i was gonna die for 2 days, cuz i had a panic attack and i felt soooo fucking bad i thought i was gonna die(didnt happen before) so i woke my my up and we went to a hospital, i got blood tests and dermatologist appointment, and Anxiety meds prescribed(didnt help) so i came home and slept(today i made a post about dying (not because i wanted attention) and i am feeling good now cuz i watched a panic attack toktok and saw it that its normal not because im dying(who knows$

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Jova
average gruzin femboy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Samsepioler
I just had a panic attack for 2 fucking days.. so it all strted when my lil cat scratched me lmao. And i thought what if she hd rabies. So i searched google and i saw some symptoms(that i dont have) and its rare to die by rabies in my country. But then i remembered lmao 9 days ago i went out at night and bat just flew roght besides me(i dodged it) and i thought i had rabies symtoms and started crying and i thought i was gonna die for 2 days, cuz i had a panic attack and i felt soooo fucking bad i thought i was gonna die(didnt happen before) so i woke my my up and we went to a hospital, i got blood tests and dermatologist appointment, and Anxiety meds prescribed(didnt help) so i came home and slept(today i made a post about dying (not because i wanted attention) and i am feeling good now cuz i watched a panic attack toktok and saw it that its normal not because im dying(who knows$
As soon as you told me you were schizo I realised you were probably bullshitting

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler