Holy fucking shit I just embarrassed myself in front of 3 girls

Chad69

Chad69

Went from stacking Ls to stacking bands
So there were 3 girls sitting like 2 meters behind me and there were stairs right in front of me and my fucking dumb ass thought it would be cool to jump on the wall next to the small staircase (wall was like half a meter tall),next thing you know,I landed on my hands……….then I yelled something in Balkan that is very hard to translate in English,but basically I swore my life,everything living and dead and everything holy including god ect…..

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, MissLexotan6MG, Deleted member 10104 and 4 others
I was there, was cringe ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104, Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 14323 and 4 others
you should have asked them for a reverse gangbang

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Bro was this in Zadar, Trogir or Šibenik? Because i was in one of those 3 towns and saw a guy with good face but short and scrawny at the exact moment he was midair and there were several dykes looking at him weirded out. He than fell on his hands and said "Jebem ti mater da ti jebem mater u picku materinu" than he said this but quietly and barely understandable "...koji kurac gledate kuje..." and quickly stood up. He moved his tik tok looking hair from his face and continued walking towards local supermarket called something like "plodine" or "konzum" cant remember well. I heard the dykes after he left, fat dyke said something like "koji cudak brale, ovi zgodan je, da me pita da se jebemo odma bi mu dala". I couldnt understand shit tbh but i remembered exact vocals that they said and transcoded it into letters and words. Later i saw him coming out of market with a chocalte in his hand called "dorina mit erberre" and "ozujsko pivo" i guess beer. I had to leave since some hooligans were getting closer and i run away

• JFL
Reactions: Chad69 and Deleted member 14323
kurwa

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
u pičku materinu

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch