HOLY FUCKING SHIT/ MY WHOLE NIGHT RUINED

Rich/Jewish_Gooner$

Rich/Jewish_Gooner$

i MIGHT stimfap from time2time
Alright so I rarely use social media nowadays, but I'm soon starting my new project with some cool jeets and pakis I rented on fiverr, so I had to download tiktok earlier this week.

I go sit on the toilet, I usually like to take my time when I'm taking shit, 30minutes to 1 hour usually, but this time it was light work alr, so I was just about to get off and start showering my asshole (jews and muslims have to wash their butt after every sitting) and as I'm about to start wiping I do one more scroll and I see this @Canwefixit @nofap

Image 12365029138

Alright, I think not bad but I already know the comments due to beauty standards and I was right

Image 12365029139

So I started checking this "shawty" out and I thought she's kinda of cute, not my ideal type or anything but alright.

Image 12365029140
Image 12365029141

Image 12365029142
Image 12365029143

Now I'm in LTR, but since I noticed she was in Germany I figured that's not cheating since we'll never meet anyways so I'll just see If she'd give me a chance, but before that I scroll some more and accidentally ruined my whole day in the process

Image 12365029144

Not only does she have a boyfriend who mogs me utterly from @wontstopnoodling's vacation home in Thailand to Palestine, he also treats her 100x times better than my girlfriend treats me based on these videos.
Muh muh ltr is ascension, on god I swear soon enough only chance for ltns to get into ltrs will be with 450lbs+ and only if we agree to wear chasity cages or getting worked on with a strapon with some sick "hoe" jfl

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: kentick, Zonar, Joshrc and 1 other person
Another Chad with a beastiality fetish 🤦🏻

Now I'm in LTR, but since I noticed she was in Germany I figured that's not cheating since we'll never meet anyways so I'll just see If she'd give me a chance
I know what kind of man you are

• JFL
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
Alright so I rarely use social media nowadays, but I'm soon starting my new project with some cool jeets and pakis I rented on fiverr, so I had to download tiktok earlier this week.

I go sit on the toilet, I usually like to take my time when I'm taking shit, 30minutes to 1 hour usually, but this time it was light work alr, so I was just about to get off and start showering my asshole (jews and muslims have to wash their butt after every sitting) and as I'm about to start wiping I do one more scroll and I see this @Canwefixit @nofap

View attachment 3256874
Alright, I think not bad but I already know the comments due to beauty standards and I was right

View attachment 3256877

So I started checking this "shawty" out and I thought she's kinda of cute, not my ideal type or anything but alright.

View attachment 3256883View attachment 3256884
View attachment 3256885View attachment 3256886

Now I'm in LTR, but since I noticed she was in Germany I figured that's not cheating since we'll never meet anyways so I'll just see If she'd give me a chance, but before that I scroll some more and accidentally ruined my whole day in the process

View attachment 3256887
View attachment 3256889

Not only does she have a boyfriend who mogs me utterly from @wontstopnoodling's vacation home in Thailand to Palestine, he also treats her 100x times better than my girlfriend treats me based on these videos.
Muh muh ltr is ascension, on god I swear soon enough only chance for ltns to get into ltrs will be with 450lbs+ and only if we agree to wear chasity cages or getting worked on with a strapon with some sick "hoe" jfl
She is legit a subhuman bro keep ur standards up

Don't let that shit ruin your day. That dude has no fking standards

fucking ugly bitch getting htn boyfriend really makes my blood boil. Dw they will for sure break up, GL guys know their standards he will pick a better looking foid to replace that fat ugly bitch

Juggernaut law is too fucking real :feelspepo: