HOLY FUCKING SHIT THERE IS NO WAY I HAVE BEEN THIS RETARDED [ THYROID NAGASAKI TIER BLACKPILL ]

maxmendietta

maxmendietta

busy being a cuck
ALL THIS TIME I HAVE BEEN WONDERING WHY DESPITE ME LIVING A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE, BUYING THOUSANDS OF HAIR PRODUCTS, TREATMENTS, I'M STILL SUBHUMAN AND STILL FEEL LIKE SHIT

( SPECIALLY MY HAIR LOOKS LIKE SHIT DESPITE MY WHOLE FAMILY TREE HAVING SILKY GODLIKE HAIR STRANDS, MOST LIKELY DUE TO MY SUBHUMAN HORMONES BY MY SUBPAR THYROID )

I HAVE HYPOTHYROIDISM ( MY THYROID IS SUBHUMAN AND PRODUCES LESS AMOUNTS OF THE HORMONES I NEED FOR MY BODY TO FUNCTION OPTIMALLY ).

ALL THIS TIME I HAVE BEEN COPING:

"YES BRO I HAVE A NATURALLY BIG NECK"

MY NECK IS FUCKING INFLAMED BY MY SUBHUMAN THYROID!!!!
(another reason why i could never see my adams apple, my neck has fucking been inflamed the whole time)

not my neck but the neck of i suppose another hypothyroidism victim i found on google, it resembles mine

I ALMOST ROPED INSTANTLY AFTER THIS BRUTAL REALIZATION AND COPE DESTRUCTION THAT IM IN FACT A PENCIL NECKED FRAIL SUBHUMAN, MY NECK IS JUST BLOAT FROM MY ENLARGED THYROID, AND IT HAS BEEN RUINING MY LIFE

TLDR: GET A FUCKING THYROID CHECK IF YOU SUSPECT YOU MAY HAVE HYPOTHYROIDISM SYMPTOMS

IM HOPPING ON THYROID STIMULATION MEDS ASAP

I WILL POST SOME MORE THREADS ON THYROID ON THE FUTURE TBH

Attachments

• 1602760391916.png
    1602760391916.png
    1,023.6 KB · Views: 453
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 10987, Schönling and 18 others
thyroids me

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Zdeweilx
check out ray peat then

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
ikr im on 5mcg of levothyroxine per day

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and maxmendietta
ray peats me

Brutal, the damage is done, rope time

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
ikr im on 5mcg of levothyroxine per day
really? how have you felt? have you felt better? im actually trying to find studies to see if levothyroxine "overdose" could actually benefit you tbh.

really? how have you felt? have you felt better? im actually trying to find studies to see if levothyroxine "overdose" could actually benefit you tbh.
No difference lol except that my hair has stopped falling out.

I have androgenic alopecia which I take fin for, and on top of that, hypothyroidism which I take levothyroxine for

• +1
Just have access to health care theory

• JFL
Reactions: ropemaxxee, fjor2096, Acnno and 2 others
Just have access to health care theory
thyroid med is cheap tho. the shit is knowing if you actually have it and knowing how much it affects u

if ur chad with hypothyroidism = same shit, borderline meaningless

but if you are incel tier trying to improve = another shit you have to fix to stop being subhuman

I have all the symptoms, how do I treat it?
Nowadays when I try to fast I have extreme pain, now I know why

• +1
I’m currently on 50mcg levothyroxine and bring it up to 75mcg when winter hits, it’s gonna take some time for your doctor to find your perfect dose because if its too high you’l feel like shit and if too low you’l feel shittier.

ALL THIS TIME I HAVE BEEN WONDERING WHY DESPITE ME LIVING A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE, BUYING THOUSANDS OF HAIR PRODUCTS, TREATMENTS, I'M STILL SUBHUMAN AND STILL FEEL LIKE SHIT

( SPECIALLY MY HAIR LOOKS LIKE SHIT DESPITE MY WHOLE FAMILY TREE HAVING SILKY GODLIKE HAIR STRANDS, MOST LIKELY DUE TO MY SUBHUMAN HORMONES BY MY SUBPAR THYROID )

I HAVE HYPOTHYROIDISM ( MY THYROID IS SUBHUMAN AND PRODUCES LESS AMOUNTS OF THE HORMONES I NEED FOR MY BODY TO FUNCTION OPTIMALLY ).

(another reason why i could never see my adams apple, my neck has fucking been inflamed the whole time)

View attachment 734381

not my neck but the neck of i suppose another hypothyroidism victim i found on google, it resembles mine

I ALMOST ROPED INSTANTLY AFTER THIS BRUTAL REALIZATION AND COPE DESTRUCTION THAT IM IN FACT A PENCIL NECKED FRAIL SUBHUMAN, MY NECK IS JUST BLOAT FROM MY ENLARGED THYROID, AND IT HAS BEEN RUINING MY LIFE

TLDR: GET A FUCKING THYROID CHECK IF YOU SUSPECT YOU MAY HAVE HYPOTHYROIDISM SYMPTOMS

Thank you OP, I think I have this too.What Thyroid Medication do u recommend?

I’m currently on 50mcg levothyroxine and bring it up to 75mcg when winter hits, it’s gonna take some time for your doctor to find your perfect dose because if its too high you’l feel like shit and if too low you’l feel shittier.
Can u stop taking it at anytime, I want to stop after I'm done doing puberty

Can u stop taking it at anytime, I want to stop after I'm done doing puberty
No you have to take it for the rest of your life unfortunately, if you stop it your T3 and T4 levels will drop again, it's a hormone replacement therapy as in your thyroid isn't producing sufficient amount of T4 and or T3 so you have to keep eating your medication, unless by a miracle your thyroid becomes normal again in the future sure you can stop at that point.

No you have to take it for the rest of your life unfortunately, if you stop it your T3 and T4 levels will drop again, it's a hormone replacement therapy as in your thyroid isn't producing sufficient amount of T4 and or T3 so you have to keep eating your medication, unless by a miracle your thyroid becomes normal again in the future sure you can stop at that point.
wait but my thyroid isnt bad, so lets say I just take it then I go off it, will it fuck up my thyroid or no?

So u also dont have anxiety - only hyperthyroid

wait but my thyroid isnt bad, so lets say I just take it then I go off it, will it fuck up my thyroid or no?
You have hypothyroidism, ur thyroid is not doing its job correctly so u to compensate the hormones it's NOT producing by taking levo, if u stop taking the medication it would go back to its old state and you're going to get symptoms of low thyroid hormones which makes ur life miserable, talk to ur doctor.

You have hypothyroidism, ur thyroid is not doing its job correctly so u to compensate the hormones it's NOT producing by taking levo, if u stop taking the medication it would go back to its old state and you're going to get symptoms of low thyroid hormones which makes ur life miserable, talk to ur doctor.
I don't have hypothyroidism, I just want more hormones.So basically if I stop taking the medication I'll still be alive? Ok great.

Levothyroxine is cope . I fixed my hypothyroidism by taking iodine.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 6695 and 3 others
Take the thyroid pill. Thyroid disorder is massive looksmin.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695

View attachment 734381

I fear I might have the same

Levothyroxine is cope . I fixed my hypothyroidism by taking iodine.
Topical or tablets? I think skin absorbtion is legit for iodine but I might be wrong

Topical or tablets? I think skin absorbtion is legit for iodine but I might be wrong
Liquid form mixed with selenium and water daily . Started with 1 drop and now i take 10 drops daily.

• Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Liquid form mixed with selenium and water daily . Started with 1 drop and now i take 10 drops daily.
Why selenium? Why water? Can't you take it as it is alone?

Time to take the Peat pill and start taking thyroid hormone. This is what you need:

Thyroid

Why selenium? Why water? Can't you take it as it is alone?

I can`t give you a good enough answer because this is stuff i found out watching actual doctors,people i trust and not by researching myself but if you`re interested about iodine start here:

You can find a tldr under the video i think.

My cucked wannabe endocrinologist "doctor" put me on levothyroxine and i took it for more than 1 year without any improvement in symptoms
Started taking iodine and basically fixed it in a few weeks.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I can`t give you a good enough answer because this is stuff i found out watching actual doctors,people i trust and not by researching myself but if you`re interested about iodine start here:

You can find a tldr under the video i think.

My cucked wannabe endocrinologist "doctor" put me on levothyroxine and i took it for more than 1 year without any improvement in symptoms
Started taking iodine and basically fixed it in a few weeks.

Ty

No difference lol except that my hair has stopped falling out.

I have androgenic alopecia which I take fin for, and on top of that, hypothyroidism which I take levothyroxine for
did u check LH hormone for the thyroid problem?

I think I have this too

If I went to the doctors would they find out I’ve been roiding though?

View attachment 734381

this is legit as fuck. my hair was trash tier before I got diagnosed with hypo and hopped on levothyroxine. now I Hairmog hard tbh

Hi Max. Have you treated this by now? What did you do? I have hypo aswell. And it has been stunting my height

View attachment 734381

Wait are there actually any looksmaxxing benefits to taking thyroid supplements or is it purely lifestyle?

I have a pencil neck and shit hair - would this address any of that ?