Chad.

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 88772, edodalic29 and nathan
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, itzyaboyJJ, truthhurts and 3 others
You deserve it brother. So many women thirsting over you and jfl at some few femcels/beckies tryna hate on you just for being such a mogger who would never give them a chance. Salty ahh roast beef puss puss having ass hoes.
:lul::lul:
thanks bhaii , im just gonna try and spam tt’s instead of rotting more , who knows i could have racked up a lot of followers by now

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, nathan, skkrrrtcantdo and 3 others
You deserve it brother. So many women thirsting over you and jfl at some few femcels/beckies tryna hate on you just for being such a mogger who would never give them a chance. Salty ahh roast beef puss puss having ass hoes.
They are jealous and projecting, they look like shit most of the time

• +1
Reactions: nathan, Gengar, truthhurts and 1 other person
Yea i did get a few girls saying some weird shit but i didnt see it tbh , all the other comments were in favor for me so i didnt pay attention to the haters

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Gengar, truthhurts and 1 other person
Yea i did get a few girls saying some weird shit but i didnt see it tbh , all the other comments were in favor for me so i didnt pay attention to the haters
I’ve had legit fat subhuman girls try to shit on me or friends of mine, when it’s so obvious they are insecure little dogs
Even chads get treatment like that sometimes.

• Woah
Reactions: edodalic29
:lul::lul:
thanks bhaii , im just gonna try and spam tt’s instead of rotting more , who knows i could have racked up a lot of followers by now
You deserve 10 million followers and I'm not even joking. :ogre:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29, itzyaboyJJ and Alt Number 3
True, but they were just a minority. All the cute and hot girls were going crazy for @edodalic29 and that's good.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and itzyaboyJJ
Bitches just tryna act special so you will pay them some attention. That's how much they desire chad's attention. They are using basic psychology (people tend to focus on their haters more than their fans) so it's nice to see you didn't fall for their BS.

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and truthhurts
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger, JohnBaza, Sprinkles and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast, edodalic29, itzyaboyJJ and 1 other person
Bitches just tryna act special so you will pay them some attention. That's how much they desire chad's attention. They are using basic psychology (people tend to focus on their haters more than their fans) so it's nice to see you didn't fall for their BS.
Thats actually a good strategy should i just do that to other girls? Like on old for example, instead of opening up the message with a simple “hey” or some simp shit i could say something outlandish and rude so she responds faster :feelshah:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles and Gengar
I believe now, good job op, all TT thirst traps are cringe so
Idk how girls appeal and thirst over them so much but they love them so it works yk
Cuz girls suspend cringe when gl guy. He would get ratioed if he was Ltn-mtn

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and itzyaboyJJ
Cuz girls suspend cringe when gl guy. He would get ratioed if he was Ltn-mtn
Whats does ratioed mean? Is that those videos with alot of views but no likes or comments?

This is not viral at all.
I remember tiktoks of my face getting 2,1 millions views (but for bad reason instead of you)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 88772 and itzyaboyJJ
This is not viral at all.
I remember tiktoks of my face getting 2,1 millions views (but for bad reason instead of you)
I would feel paranoid if that many ppl saw me , good or bad . Just wasnt expecting to get anything over 5k

Whats does ratioed mean? Is that those videos with alot of views but no likes or comments?
Yup, and also if a tt comment making fun of u has more/almost as many likes as your post then u got ratioed

• Woah
I would feel paranoid if that many ppl saw me , good or bad . Just wasnt expecting to get anything over 5k
That's nothing if you worry about it.

> 17.4k views
> Viral

Mirin the comments tho

• +1
> 17.4k views
> Viral

Mirin the comments tho
For a former incel this is good , i remember when tt first came out i started posting and got made fun of by no profile pic users

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, AspiringMogger, Swarthy Knight and 1 other person
Thats actually a good strategy should i just do that to other girls? Like on old for example, instead of opening up the message with a simple “hey” or some simp shit i could say something outlandish and rude so she responds faster :feelshah:
It's worth a try brother, see how it plays out. When they say something like "z0mfg how dare you?" You can say "I'm just playing" or something to that effect to lighten up the mood again :feelshah:.

• Love it
> 17.4k views
> Viral

Mirin the comments tho
Considering he didn't promote his page and 150 different female strangers were commenting along with nearly 5k likes, that's as viral as it gets. Would like to see anyone else do the same. The thing is, they couldn't.

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
For a former incel this is good , i remember when tt first came out i started posting and got made fun of by no profile pic users
Damn you been at it for a while huh. Mirin the ascension bhai

• Love it
JFl look who came up on my fyp @Gengar
IMG 8919 IMG 8923

Oh No Wow GIF by The Great British Bake Off

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 88772 and Gengar
17k views jfl, I have seen literal subhumans go viral on tiktok will millions of views and thousands woman simping in comments

• Ugh..
17k views jfl, I have seen literal subhumans go viral on tiktok will millions of views and thousands woman simping in comments
Good for those subhumans .. ima get there to just to prove you wrong

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer