Holy heightmog experience

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Salutations my children
Joined
May 24, 2020
Posts
34,591
Reputation
55,386
Just seen this guy who must have been at least 6'8, but he was fucking built, not like a typical lanklet. Legit muscle mogged 99% of hardcore gymcellers and was ridiculously tall.

He was bald and ogre looking though, but that made him even more intimidating.

He also got off at my station so probably lives in my town. What if I run into him on a dark street and he rapes me?
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48024, piec and Kao
How do people like this even exist?
Death to all 6'5+ people
 
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Just seen this guy who must have been at least 6'8, but he was fucking built, not like a typical lanklet. Legit muscle mogged 99% of hardcore gymcellers and was ridiculously tall.

He was bald and ogre looking though, but that made him even more intimidating.

He also got off at my station so probably lives in my town. What if I run into him on a dark street and he rapes me?
Just keep a gun with u
 
  • +1
Reactions: Kao
low t thoughts
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Kao

Similar threads

Amuzant
Replies
2
Views
28
Oscaridk
Oscaridk
Lorence
Replies
2
Views
46
nocajebudala
nocajebudala
B
Replies
2
Views
36
bibodude
B
scuderia
Replies
2
Views
30
I need a new face
I need a new face
Rick_bozo
Replies
0
Views
31
Rick_bozo
Rick_bozo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top