Holy lol! My oneitis is actually a lesbian

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
It took me a while to realize but it makes sense now. When i was out with her, there was a hot blonde female waitress at the coffee shop we were at. And my oneitis was constantly checking her out.

When we were about to leave, she said "Where is that blonde chick?" the same way a guy would express himself. She wanted to fuck the waitress. But it gets better.

She gave the waitress a tip! She was into her. This also explains why i was able to "communicate" with her. Because internally, she is mostly a dude. She even used the same slang military guys would use. She also had a deep husky voice.

Female rapist looks:

Look at how intimate she is with her friend here:

She absolutely never looked at me like that. They literally look like they are getting "warmed up". Ofc people gonna say "all girls are lesbian until chad comes" but the thing is that this one is predominantely lesbian and probably fucks chad when bored. She is also 5'11 so most likely likes to be the "dominant" one during sex.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ayusshhhh, deadstock, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
you're literally living in the past, you have no present and no future

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Apparition
I have a theory that all women are bisexual

• +1
Reactions: Apparition
she looks like a crackhead, how can you find her attractive

choose cope over rope

• +1
INNERVOID
The Joker GIF

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Apparition and Elias de God
I have a theory that all women are bisexual
It is, because it's easy to be attracted to a girl, but now imagine being attracted to a guy, it's impossible

• +1
It took me a while to realize but it makes sense now. When i was out with her, there was a hot blonde female waitress at the coffee shop we were at. And my oneitis was constantly checking her out.

When we were about to leave, she said "Where is that blonde chick?" the same way a guy would express himself. She wanted to fuck the waitress. But it gets better.

She gave the waitress a tip! She was into her. This also explains why i was able to "communicate" with her. Because internally, she is mostly a dude. She even used the same slang military guys would use. She also had a deep husky voice.

Female rapist looks:

View attachment 3091373

View attachment 3091377

She absolutely never looked at me like that. They literally look like they are getting "warmed up". Ofc people gonna say "all girls are lesbian until chad comes" but the thing is that this one is predominantely lesbian and probably fucks chad when bored. She is also 5'11 so most likely likes to be the "dominant" one during sex.
Nigga are you @innervoid it’s literally the same exact oneitis:feelshaha:

rop

• So Sad
why is his oneitis always in stock photos?

• JFL
Reactions: Elias de God
i cant believe i fell for a lesbian. that also explains why she was a role model for me. fuck
This modern society is in a fateful decline and needs nothing more than a most bloody inquisition to purge all this Jewish garbage.

• +1

Female rapist looks:

View attachment 3091373

View attachment 3091377

No way this isn't larp :dafuckfeels:

Female rapist looks:

View attachment 3091373

View attachment 3091377

schizo:lul:

• So Sad
This modern society is in a fateful decline and needs nothing more than a most bloody inquisition to purge all this Jewish garbage.
to be fair this was happening i my country 3000 years ago too so it aint new

HOLY LOL DUDEZ !
Nerd emoji
Ray Ray Party GIF

• JFL