Holy mother of degeneracy, most viewed podcaster by women talks about her dog licking her asshole

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
6th most popular podcast, 1st most popular among women holy shit

24 minutes in

literally says she doesn’t see beastiality as wrong and puts peanut butter in her asshole so her dog can lick it what the fuck

reminder we let them vote
363A49FA 5C54 4894 B77E 404ADD8B882A

more meme gender chronicles

number 1 on Netflix Rn basically chad coming back into staceys life with a 9 horse cock and cucking her husband
752CF205 D109 4F55 8C77 A2DDF7B1AB4C

Most popular book and movie among women of rich chad abusing a bitch

32C68AA5 351A 4819 B87C 1563204C6996

Italian gigachad mafia Boss raping a woman till she loves him

B69E6ADD 6E51 4642 83C1 55161061C6AC

why are women like this?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, Bars, ChiraqJihad and 8 others
they want a terachad like Richard Ramirez to rape them and kill them, they get aroused by pain inflicted on them, of course only by chad :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14274 and 2 others
lololol joe rogan is so deep :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Basedprincess, Deleted member 13994 and SubhumanCurrycel
lololol joe rogan is so deep :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Ngl kinda cringe but it’s far deeper than a fakeup dolled whore talking about sex 24/7

• +1
Reactions: h111, AbuSAF and (deleted member)
:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, greycel, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Stories like this are what motivate me to looksmax so i can legally assault women :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, Prettyboy, whiteissuperior and 2 others
Do NOT google white girls fuck dogs!
the simpsons eye GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, SubhumanCurrycel and (deleted member)
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel, SubhumanCurrycel and (deleted member)
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel, Basedprincess, Lmao and 1 other person

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Basedprincess, Deleted member and SubhumanCurrycel
View attachment 1268517
yes she is unironically dating this guy

she is leaving her 11 year husband for this guy she worked for the first time with
also that "chad" is an utter subhuman unfrauded
the makeup, effects, lifts make him appear taller he is 6'1ish and he wore lifts in the series to increase height

the husband though is an actual gigamogger though
42 years of age, nw1 god tier pheno he is basically chadlite looks wise cus of pheno and hair, chad cus of status and money

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and SubhumanCurrycel
View attachment 1268517

she is leaving her 11 year husband for this guy she worked for the first time with
Oh my lord what the fuck
I think it’s this
He literally has a 9 inch horsecock flaccid

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and volcelfatcel
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, volcelfatcel and (deleted member)
people on this forum weren’t joking when they say women live for Chad. Think about it all women do with their time is look good for chad (hairs, nails, massages, make up) Then they spend a shit ton of time on social media chad hunting. For entertainment they watch Chad romances or anything to do with Chad relationships. Incels really do not belong or exist in the world of females.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Bars, lowtiernormiechad, greycel and 2 others
6th most popular podcast, 1st most popular among women holy shit

24 minutes in

literally says she doesn’t see beastiality as wrong and puts peanut butter in her asshole so her dog can lick it what the fuck

reminder we let them vote
View attachment 1268498

more meme gender chronicles

number 1 on Netflix Rn basically chad coming back into staceys life with a 9 horse cock and cucking her husband
View attachment 1268500

Most popular book and movie among women of rich chad abusing a bitch

View attachment 1268502

Italian gigachad mafia Boss raping a woman till she loves him

View attachment 1268501

why are women like this?

Good thread man

It astounds me how women believe that men are the horny ones. That “there’s only one thing in men’s mind and it’s disgusting”.
We are just low-inhib enough to show it and be honest.

But women obsess over it every single day. They are biologically driven to seek men’s approval for their own existence, and survival. In caveman times that’s what they had to do.
No amount of social proofing will change their intrinsic mindsets. Which is showcased like @Ronnie eloquently put:
people on this forum weren’t joking when they say women live for Chad. Think about it all women do with their time is look good for chad (hairs, nails, massages, make up) Then they spend a shit ton of time on social media chad hunting. For entertainment they watch Chad romances or anything to do with Chad relationships. Incels really do not belong or exist in the world of females.

And..
View attachment 1268517

What the fuck.

I actually thought she was a chill girl when she did that interview with that tv show host Craig Ferguson.
What a dumb bimbo bitch

Even the show apparently sucks. I wanted to see what it was about, and apparently it’s about a chick who has a husband and cheats on him for get this… women’s empowerment
leonardo dicaprio GIF by illustrography

leonardo dicaprio middle finger GIF

Because she was feeling lonely and her husband was too busy making millions for his wife and children. And she wanted to get boned 7 days a week, instead of 5. What a fucking whore

This comment by a foid, she understands it:
IMG 1514

Then I end up thinking 🤔 “you know what, maybe not all foids are bad”…
Maybe I’ll find a good foid too :soy:

But then I scroll down and find this roastie used up slut’s comment:
IMG 1512

The reason this bitch is crying on Reddit about some shitshow is cause of what she’s trying to preach to younger women. Shes jealous and wants to fuck them over, so they can rot, become lonely and miserable like her.

Conniving cunt. How low do you have to be to want to fuck other people over like this

Also…
IMG 1510

Which one of you was this :feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Men and women are both degenerates

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, ryuken and greycel
Governments need to do somethign to combat this

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and greycel
Governments need to do somethign to combat this
They are spreading polygamy, and women to cheat, as a form of female empowerment to trick the young women that they should let loose and be free

At the end apparently she had the chance to make things right with her husband, but she ends up cheating on him in the last few minutes with the dude again

You can’t make this shit up
It’s actually brainwashing. Thank God some women are smart enough to see through this shit

Imagine the number of roasties and low iq whores who cheated on their husband after watching this. This genuinely probably caused a shit ton of divorces

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Bars, Recessed Life and 2 others
They are spreading polygamy, and women to cheat, as a form of female empowerment to trick the young women that they should let loose and be free

At the end apparently she had the chance to make things right with her husband, but she ends up cheating on him in the last few minutes with the dude again

You can’t make this shit up
It’s actually brainwashing. Thank God some women are smart enough to see through this shit

Imagine the number of roasties and low iq whores who cheated on their husband after watching this. This genuinely probably caused a shit ton of divorces
Yes that's why I said that governments need to combat this
I would stop all this shit if I had dictatorial power like Xi or Putin in 6 months - 1 year

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Recessed Life and greycel