Holy sh*t I’m norwooding wtf do I do

Deleted member 2119

Deleted member 2119

Master
I only have $650 what options do I have?

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Buy a rope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5694
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and owlofathena
Finasteride + Microneedling + Minoxidil. Should be in budget.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, Deleted member 5634 and Warlow
Find a dermatologist & see if you can get finasteride & minox under insurance.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
RU58841 or fin/dut + RU if its giga aggressive

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet, Deleted member 6217 and Warlow
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, wateriswet, bdycope and 2 others
how fast are you norwooding

get a hair system and shave whatever u still have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
That's a bad idea cuz if he still has a decent amount of hair he could somewhat reverse it and maybe get his hairline lowered
if its nw7 then yeah by all means he should just shave it and do that lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, Deleted member 9837 and Warlow
Tbf is shrinking your dick and all that stuff really worth it when you’d look better with a hair system anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
Tbf is shrinking your dick and all that stuff really worth it when you’d look better with a hair system anyways
its a meme and imo dying > losing ur hair

Hop on Finasteride, minoxidil, and biotin 10,000 mcg.

Brb imagine because no picz

Just do fin and get a micro-needling roller/pen if you have insurance in america or you are in europe and you have state/country funded healthcare. But yeah no joke you should also post a pic and tag some of the more knowledgeable users and ask for real advice

What sort of pattern is it balding in? Is it the hairline line receding or profuse thinning?

regardless, hop on fin immediately if you’re done with puberty. Start with a microdose if you’re afraid of sides which are overblown. There’s also topical fin, but they still suppress systemic dht. Profuse thinners respond better to fin.

use Ketoconazole shampoo. Let it sit on your head for 10-15 minutes before washing out. It’s an anti androgen will compete against dht for the receptor.

dermanator 2 (around $200). Use 1.5mm depth once a week on scalp.

oral castor oil everyday. 1ml to 4ml depending on your tolerance. It acts like a laxative so start with low dosages to test your tolerance

I would not recommend minox, as you’d only be masking the thinning, & any hair you grow on it will be minox dependent i.e. fall off immediately after you stop.

Use the above routine for 6 to 8 months & asses Hairloss progression. If no progress is made (approx 30-40% of cases), then consider topical RU for your lab rat. FYI, no further miniaturization or balding is progress. the ru will compete against any residual dht at the receptor & also mitigates the androgenic effects of T at the scalp.

Save as much as you can as early as you can. After 2-years then start considering hair transplantation to restore what you lost.

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet