• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and shalomnigga
Chadlite in Chernobyl

looks NT, low HTN / high MTN

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
holy amazing sauce i love asian girls
HAHA life is good then nigger just approach them they gonna be on their knees for white cock. Wait lemme show u smthn

Screenshot 2024 05 06 at 64137 AM

Fucking brutal just to think abt it. Ropefuel for all curries and asians tbh. They have these in japan too, they have a literal white guy dating cafe there.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: normie_joe, efidescontinuado and Charisma
coping rotter alert
Trust me dont listen to fags here, just put on lifts and approach asian girls, build a fk ton of status by cycling through them and along with a good body and facial maturity you can move on to caucasian stacies, and keep the gooks for hookups

HAHA life is good then nigger just approach them they gonna be on their knees for white cock. Wait lemme show u smthn

View attachment 2900363
Fucking brutal just to think abt it. Ropefuel for all curries and asians tbh. They have these in japan too, they have a literal white guy dating cafe there.

View attachment 2900365
been with 2 indian MTBs, both stank of sweat, I would not indulge in any more indian seggs and I recommend you don’t either if you respect yourself even slightly

Trust me dont listen to fags here, just put on lifts and approach asian girls, build a fk ton of status by cycling through them and along with a good body and facial maturity you can move on to caucasian stacies, and keep the gooks for hookups
IMG 3679

this is my physique at 6’2

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
Knockoff Gerbert Johnson

• +1
Reactions: bluestaxamz
been with 2 indian MTBs, both stank of sweat, I would not indulge in any more indian seggs and I recommend you don’t either if you respect yourself even slightly
I mean the indians Ive met almost never smelled of anything tbh idkw, except of that one kid at school who had a weird aura of smell around him, but yeah gooks>curry girls ANYDAY

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
strong chadlite, weak chad ......

in MMUUUMMMMBBBAIIII

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29
Mirin wide mouth

Subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Axii
No you got school shooter pheno and look in the mirror too much until it fucks up persepective. Go play soccer or some shit;)

Low htn. Would it kill you to look normal and not like an aspie? Relax your face.

high tier subhuman