holy shit are foids always this boring

kaugummi

kaugummi

Iron
Went on a (first) date today with a chick whose classmate asked for my insta for her, so I didnt know what she looked like until I showed up. She's like ltb facially tbh, but massive tits and ass, she's sexy asf. Problem is talking to her was basically a fucking chore. Conversation was just basically me asking her questions and her answering me with stories and shit, like some kind of interview. I am noticably muscular and she didnt ask me once if I go to the gym or really any of my hobbies for that matter (which ours differ, makes this worse).
Before I do anything stupid is this normal for women or is she just dry?
Its not that she doesnt like me, she was the one who touched me first and was playful and texts me back almost immediately. I just dont know, ltb and hard to conversate with seems like it would be hard tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, DeadTrees, Darkeningstar and 3 others
reciprocating in convo is like lvl 1 social skills

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
If you don’t fuck first date you are her atm and you should ditch her . So did you lay the pipe ?

it's impossible to have a conversation with wymxn if you are rational and logical

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, Darkeningstar and datboijj
im boring
the only thing I would like from a girl is to seek knowledge like I do
and like music and anime that's it
we don't need to run around naked on moter bikes kill me with that
nothing else

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and Darkeningstar
Went on a (first) date today with a chick whose classmate asked for my insta for her, so I didnt know what she looked like until I showed up. She's like ltb facially tbh, but massive tits and ass, she's sexy asf. Problem is talking to her was basically a fucking chore. Conversation was just basically me asking her questions and her answering me with stories and shit, like some kind of interview. I am noticably muscular and she didnt ask me once if I go to the gym or really any of my hobbies for that matter (which ours differ, makes this worse).
Its not that she doesnt like me, she was the one who touched me first and was playful and texts me back almost immediately. I just dont know, ltb and hard to conversate with seems like it would be hard tbh.
Yeah, sometimes it's boring

No such thing as a boring person. She is just not interested in you. Having to carry the conversation is an obvious sign.

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
No such thing as a boring person. She is just not interested in you. Having to carry the conversation is an obvious sign.
There absolutely are boring people, but not reciprocating sometimes is a sign of low interest

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
There absolutely are boring people, but not reciprocating sometimes is a sign of low interest
It is all relative. Watch her be interesting in the presence of Chad.

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME
It is all relative. Watch her be interesting in the presence of Chad.
Some girls get distant with guys they like tbh. You have no idea for sure where you are until you escalate.

Some girls get distant with guys they like tbh. You have no idea for sure where you are until you escalate.
They'll still show interest one way or another, OP is just an unfortunate gymcel.

• +1
Reactions: glaruz
If you don’t fuck first date you are her atm and you should ditch her . So did you lay the pipe ?
nigga any woman you can fuck first date is a prostitute I would not be asking this if the answer was yes

They'll still show interest one way or another, OP is just an unfortunate gymcel.
There's no way to tell from just the story, but the fact that he posts here is a strike against

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
There's no way to tell from just the story, but the fact that he posts here is a strike against
2nd strike from having his first date with a LTB and final strike for him having a Gojo avi.

They have no hobbies 90% of the time unless seeking validation and attention/ watching netflix counts

nigga any woman you can fuck first date is a prostitute I would not be asking this if the answer was yes
Keep taking her out on dates then cuck , if she wanted you , she would have put out on the first date , that’s how modern women are