holy shit brutal height pill

B

betrayed by 5‘8

htn Manlet out of form gymcell

Time stamped for you. guy talks about hiswive cheating on him he's 5'4 and the guy is 6'2 and big. The guy supposedly talks with wive over chat that he wants to have physical fight with him . Think about how brutal this is Jesus

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel, jinnu, reek and 6 others
Why did he want a physical fight tho? HE'd already creampied shortie's wife, no?

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and guilty

Time stamped for you. guy talks about hiswive cheating on him he's 5'4 and the guy is 6'2 and big. The guy supposedly talks with wive over chat that he wants to have physical fight with him . Think about how brutal this is Jesus

Lol, "When you're at the store and the racks are set for somebody 6ft tall."

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: reek, mayo mogger and Matzz
Why did he want a physical fight tho? HE'd already creampied shortie's wife, no?
cuck him even more.the wive probably got hard by the thought of cucking him with a superior man and the man beating him up. its an evil world we live in

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, greycel, 1966Ford and 4 others
Lol, "When you're at the store and the racks are set for somebody 6ft tall."
he obviously is a blue pilled dumb boomer just wanted to share this brutal cucking story

• +1
Reactions: Matzz and Lefty Rankin
literally me fr

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alurmo, butterworld and RAMU KAKA
Who the fuck is this guy?

cuck him even more.the wive probably got hard by the thought of cucking him with a superior man and the man beating him up. its an evil world we live in
Women don't want that. I asked them on discord and they said it's weird and they'd think the bull is a psycho.

Women don't want that. I asked them on discord and they said it's weird and they'd think the bull is a psycho.
ofc they do lol not sth they would openly admit tho. Women have been cucking man from the dawn of time

ofc they do lol not sth they would openly admit tho. Women have been cucking man from the dawn of time
Trust me on discord they admit a lot and say a lot openly. These ppl thought I was weird asf for pretending to be into it also or finding the scenario hot.

Said I need help.

• +1
Reactions: betrayed by 5‘8
it’s funny bc this is probably the only guy she’s cheated with that he’s aware of. I have an aspie borderline chad friend who fucked a european tourist whilst she was on holiday. She’s like 15 years older as well jfl