Holy Shit cant believe! apertment owner pil!

D

Deleted member 28039

Gold
the owner of the apertment i rent is bald with a shitty reccesed chin and has a smoking hot wife. hes around 35. he looks like utter shit. i cant believe it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 18879, BongMog and 1 other person
moneypill

• +1
Reactions: ;-; and Deleted member 18879
He's either:
-Single mother beta provider
-Met in high school
-He looks like her dad/brother
-They have a fucked up niche fetish and met online

He's either:
-Single mother beta provider
-Met in high school
-He looks like her dad/brother
-They have a fucked up niche fetish and met online
he has a criminal look despite he was nice to me everytime.

the owner of the apertment i rent is bald with a shitty reccesed chin and has a smoking hot wife. hes around 35. he looks like utter shit. i cant believe it
Inherit fair amount of cash. Buy house which has been converted into five small flats. Live in one, rent others out. Free money for life. Property is still entirely mine, getting paid for doing nothing. Choose tenants carefully - 18 to 23 year old females, crappy jobs, no money, always broke. Don't tell them I own the place, pretend I pay rent too. Tell them I'm a graphic artist...never made a penny from it in reality. Every month they freak out about not having enough to pay their mysterious land baron. I occasionally come to the rescue, offer to pay part or all of their rent that month as long as I get it back. Immediately get given it back without them knowing it, then double when they repay.
Hero!
No longer undersexed.

my dick is small. and im also bald and short. this guy in my age and looks way younger then me and hes just a normie. cant believe this bullshit