Holy shit, ER was even more autistic than usual

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
"He would hold his ears when he heard loud noise" jfl:ROFLMAO:

Could be a Hapa slayer today if he had a normal brain.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 29155, JustShower and 13 others
could have k-pop maxxed and got an autistic obsessed koreaboo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JustShower, Corleone, rand anon and 2 others
i did that too when younger ngl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JustShower, PointOfNoReturn and AlexAP
Yeah
These retards are completely apathetic, boring and overall disgusting to be around and still had the courage to ask "why nobody likes me"

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, Pikabro, AlexAP and 1 other person

Once again autism is a curse.

I used to cry because I was aspie but I have since been greatful that my autism is mild enough for me to have somewhat of a normal life even if women will never be a part of said life cos they are evil pieces of shit. But at least I have friends and don’t come across or act like an spaz

• Hmm...
Reactions: SubSigma
Want waifu like him

Iam probably on the same spot on the autism spectrum as Elliot Rodger. Like every time I was forced to socialized in school or anywhere else I got extremly nervous and sweat all over my body. Its very frustrating and humiliating at the same time and I have tried jewpills etc they just make it even worse or made me feel like a zombie with no human emotions

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, n0rthface, Pikabro and 3 others
Normies will never accept this about incels because want to milk the incel movement for outrage politics.

It's just people trying to smear his name after he has already died. Pathetic.

They wouldn't dare say shit like this when he was still alive, because they knew they wouldn't be able to dodge the rodge.

O0UY.gif

Elliot Rodger was a supreme gentleman who could easily get laid with some random Becky if he really wanted to.

But he wanted a tall HTB+ white girl to fuck, knowing that is what a supreme gentleman like him deserves. And rightfully so.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, wombleboy12, JustShower and 1 other person
It's just people trying to smear his name after he has already died. Pathetic.

They wouldn't dare say shit like this when he was still alive, because they knew they wouldn't be able to dodge the rodge.

O0UY.gif

Elliot Rodger was a supreme gentleman who could easily get laid with some random Becky if he really wanted to.

But he wanted a tall HTB+ white girl to fuck, knowing that is what a supreme gentleman like him deserves. And rightfully so.
Dodge the rodge, I'm dead.

Also no, he couldn't get easily laid with a random Becky, the autism pill is legit.

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Pikabro
Yeah
These retards are completely apathetic, boring and overall disgusting to be around and still had the courage to ask "why nobody likes me"
Have to agree as the black equivalent of ER. They’re very entitled with an all around dogshit character yet they think they deserve attention or anything from others

I used to cry because I was aspie but I have since been greatful that my autism is mild enough for me to have somewhat of a normal life even if women will never be a part of said life cos they are evil pieces of shit. But at least I have friends and don’t come across or act like an spaz
Yeah no you’re just a run of the mill black guy.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao and Bushman
Have to agree as the black equivalent of ER. They’re very entitled with an all around dogshit character yet they think they deserve attention or anything from others

Yeah no you’re just a run of the mill black guy.
Not really I’m aspie if I was the avg black guy I’d be a slayer and NT and low inhb. Instead it’s over for me cos I’m basically a Gook. There’s a reason why I only get girls from clubs and festivals Aka places where I don’t have to talk to foids

Non-NT is 100% the biggest predictor of being incel. Most incels are average looking. Many are even above average looking, but the one trait they all have in common is non-NT.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, n0rthface, JustShower and 1 other person
There’s a reason why I only get girls from clubs and festivals Aka places where I don’t have to talk to foids
"It's over for me I only get girls from clubs" jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman and Pikabro
Not really I’m aspie if I was the avg black guy I’d be a slayer and NT and low inhb. Instead it’s over for me cos I’m basically a Gook. There’s a reason why I only get girls from clubs and festivals Aka places where I don’t have to talk to foids
You’re just a greedy normie.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
I do that if thunder is really loud tbh

Yeah

Its not their fault. They were born like this.
Mental illness is no joke. Ive anxiety and its worse than being flayed alive.

• Hmm...
Reactions: JovenCansao
Somebody should have taken a crowbar to that mongrel’s skull

Shut up, man.
“ion get hoes bc I’m autistic”.
You’ve been like three different races since 2021; you’re more likely schizophrenic than genuinely autistic.

You’re just a deluded, narcy nigcel with delusions of grandeur.
hop on clozapine asap, Hamite.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24507

Thats a cope. Im non nt and regret being born everyday. Mfs say be yourself, but if being yourself means being non nt due to factors outside of your control, then normies want you crucified.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, JustShower and Pikabro
Shut up, man.
“ion get hoes bc I’m autistic”.
You’ve been like three different races since 2021; you’re more likely schizophrenic than genuinely autistic.
Which races did he larp as? I remember him saying being black, now he says he's gook, what else?

Autism is a spectrum, I'm NTpassing easily, not every autist is the same

I'm diagnosed with Asperger's and never had problems attracting beckies/htb
I'm very low inhib and extrovert

But a lot of autistic people do suffer from social anxiety, high inhibition, which is a major problem

Social anxiety = death sentence

• +1
Reactions: JustShower, AlexAP and Pikabro
Thats a cope. Im non nt and regret being born everyday. Mfs say be yourself, but if being yourself means being non nt due to factors outside of your control, then normies want you crucified.
I have autistic 'videogamey' microdecisions. Which leads me to come off as very creepy, out of it and unnatural... Ovah

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma
Which races did he larp as? I remember him saying being black, now he says he's gook, what else?
He pretended to be white in 2021, and would go ape if you accused him of being black.
Really weird dude

• Woah
Reactions: Pikabro
Would have gymcelling saved them? I think so for Hamudi.

Its not their fault. They were born like this.
Mental illness is no joke. Ive anxiety and its worse than being flayed alive.
I've had socially awkward, ugly and dumb friends before but they were fun to hang around with because they made an effort to keep the friendship going.

Idk if it's true but guys like ER and Jake Davison seem like the kind that you'd have to initiate everything while they act cold and uninterested unless you're a woman. Terrible guys to have as friends.

I've also met people with mental illnesses and while it's true that it's hard to befriend them mainly because they're sometimes too suffocating and don't really have chances to make friends because of their special needs, it's also hard to treat them like shit.

holy fuark i always hold my ears when there are loud sounds
i was drafted by god to be the next ER