Holy shit. Huge suifuel: Just got information the college I'm going to this year got the most baddest bitches ever

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
Crazy female to male ratio and not only: My sister told me (she goes there) that they're all baddies and they're known for being the most beautiful girls there.

How can I cope as a sub 5 with shit gonions skin and eye area and small skull looking at theses hot girls everyday and not being able to get any

It's just brutal, my anxiety and stress keep getting up

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565, HerpDerpson, Aladin and 2 others
just go to parties get drunk and with alcohol confidence pull chicks. Dont be aspie checking weather all night u will get some pussy eventually

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519, Deleted member 19036 and 6’1cel
just go to parties get drunk and with alcohol confidence pull chicks. Dont be aspie checking weather all night u will get some pussy eventually
It's chad or death.

I have a skinny physique. No girl would even fuck me with that physique. I wonder how I even attracted my ex girlfriends looking like that. They must have some kind of eye failo and not realized I am subhuman

It's chad or death.

I have a skinny physique. No girl would even fuck me with that physique. I wonder how I even attracted my ex girlfriends looking like that. They must have some kind of eye failo and not realized I am subhuman
i had skinny physique still got some. Put on muscles if u skinny. ITS not like u deformed manlet and really nothing u can do.

Just get drunk + have fun at parties = get pussy. Nothing simpler than that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
i had skinny physique still got some. Put on muscles if u skinny. ITS not like u deformed manlet and really nothing u can do.

Just get drunk + have fun at parties = get pussy. Nothing simpler than that
It's hard to get a good physique.

All Ineed to be a slayer isVinnie Hacker physique

Yet I don't have the motivation to gymcel because I feel like is unattainable

It's hard to get a good physique.

All Ineed to be a slayer isVinnie Hacker physique

Yet I don't have the motivation to gymcel because I feel like is unattainable
Do u realize how feminine it sounds? "Im not slayer cuz i dont have the motivation."

FZKtJpwWYAU4FtA.jpg

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Do u realize how feminine it sounds? "Im not slayer cuz i dont have the motivation."

FZKtJpwWYAU4FtA.jpg
I'm a androgynous dude bro.

It's juts over. All the girlfriend I dated asked me to put some muscle on
My family is pressuring me to the gym

I know that I will look super good with the gym

Yet I don't go. I'm scared. Why? WHY IS THAT? I'm scared

I'm a androgynous dude bro.

It's juts over. All the girlfriend I dated asked me to put some muscle on
My family is pressuring me to the gym

I know that I will look super good with the gym

Yet I don't go. I'm scared. Why? WHY IS THAT? I'm scared
workout at home. U pussy

Don't worry of doxx fr but wich one??

• +1
Don't worry of doxx fr but wich one??
Pharmacie faculté de med

Askip y a que des bonne meuf là bas. J'ia demande a des amis et a da le famille

• Woah
Reactions: buckchadley31
How can I cope as a sub 5 with shit gonions skin and eye area and small skull looking at theses hot girls everyday and not being able to get any

Chemically Castrate yourself you little creep you a danger to women

I thought you said you were model tier?!

I told you you were always changing tunes. Very difficult to take you seriously ngl

I thought you said you were model tier?!

I told you you were always changing tunes. Very difficult to take you seriously ngl
iwill after mys oftmaxxing

trust me

Aren’t you bisexual? Just go for the men they have lower standarts:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Pharmacie faculté de med

Askip y a que des bonne meuf là bas. J'ia demande a des amis et a da le famille
Ouais toutes les meufs qui font médecine/pharma sont trop mli7at.
moi j'fais Informatique et y a que des autistes et filles meh.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SLA and alriodai
Aren't you 6'4 nigga. And I've seen your face you're HTN.
Crazy female to male ratio
If it's in favor of females then you have no problem

Ouais toutes les meufs qui font médecine/pharma sont trop mli7at.
moi j'fais Informatique et y a que des autistes et filles meh.
Ptdddr mon daron m'a dit elle sont trop moche la bas

Y a des bonne meufs qd mm la bas?

• JFL
The level of competition and the male to female ratio is always more important that your objective looks level
Girls can think a guy is a 4 in one environment and a 5 in another depending on how many moggers and girls there are in the environment

You should really be seeing this as life fuel
No matter what college you go to, there are going to be young foids with hot bodies in revealing clothing so it's not going to cause any more or less incel torment if you go to a uni where you see 3 stacies per hour v 10 stacies per hour

This is pretty much the last time in your life you will be forced to be around hot girls for external circumstances so you can strike up convos in class or at parties and it will be received as perfectly normal
Take it from an oldcel that once these opportunities to go to parties are gone, THEY'RE GONE
The only time you will see hot foids then is walking home from work where there is no good reason to ever stop a girl to speak to her

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, datboijj and alriodai
If he seen that frauded picture of me I'm a LTN at best. How can he cope
The level of competition and the male to female ratio is always more important that your objective looks level
Girls can think a guy is a 4 in one environment and a 5 in another depending on how many moggers and girls there are in the environment

No matter what college you go to, there are going to be young foids with hot bodies in revealing clothing so it's not going to cause any more or less incel torment if you go to a uni where you see 3 stacies per hour v 10 stacies per hour

This is pretty much the last time in your life you will be forced to be around hot girls for external circumstances so you can strike up convos in class or at parties and it will be received as perfectly normal
Take it from an oldcel that once these opportunities to go to parties are gone, THEY'RE GONE
The only time you will see hot foids then is walking home from work where there is no good reason to ever stop a girl to speak to her
I feel like I won't be good enough for them tbh.

Girls compare their boyfriends everytime, I don't wanna embarass my future next girl jjust how I embarassed my ex girl

• JFL
Last week subhumans could get girls

Now its Chad or death. Make up your mind white girl

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Last week subhumans could get girls

Now its Chad or death. Make up your mind white girl
It's not about getting girls

It's about looking chad. It's over.

• +1
Reactions: Account

I feel like I won't be good enough for them tbh.

Girls compare their boyfriends everytime, I don't wanna embarass my future next girl jjust how I embarassed my ex girl
cope, give zero shits about what the girls think and just interact with them long enough to fuck them

Rofl you are such a BDDcel, I bet you look good, but even if you were LTN you’d still mog me cuz height :feelswah:

• JFL
Thought all colleges had high female to male ratios

Ptdddr mon daron m'a dit elle sont trop moche la bas

Y a des bonne meufs qd mm la bas?
Lol il a pas menti y a q'une ou deux dans une promi de 1000 personnes

• +1
What do you rate him. Nigga deleted his pics from discord I can't find them now. @alriodai
I haven’t seen him, but I am pretty sure he is not LTN lol.

• JFL
Rofl you are such a BDDcel, I bet you look good, but even if you were LTN you’d still mog me cuz height :feelswah:
Who cares if I'm 6ft4? Your face mogs mine to death. It's brutal.
Lol il a pas menti y a q'une ou deux dans une promi de 1000 personnes
ça doit être chaud mddr, ce thread c un troll thread btw HHH

je suiscontent y aura que des bonne meuf et que des mecs moches, ça va être facile pr moi mais bon

• +1
bump

Last edited:
You are high inhib high cortisol feminine loser and that will be the reason you will miss on once in a lifetime college experiences. Once your college days end and you start wageslaving its truly over. There is no way you will have chance to freely interact with young attractive women without coming as creepy loser and you will regret not being low inhib party boy.

Crazy female to male ratio and not only: My sister told me (she goes there) that they're all baddies and they're known for being the most beautiful girls there.

This experience could be literally suicide inducing. I went to a college that was 80% male, in such an environment I was incel, but so were the majority of men at the college, so it was not particularly distressing. But to be one of only men not getting any pussy at a college that is 80% female would be unimaginably depressing.

• +1

That’s a good thing tho. School is a whorehouse

wow
cool

This is something I never get tired of telling. My friend went to college, he was in a class of 15 women and 1 men (him) for 5 years. He's a wizard by now.

give me your student id :sneaky:

Imo proximity Is cope. It Will only get you in friendzone if you aren't bound to fuck them. Just approach girls you like because It's the same, a polite rejection isn't Better than a straight no

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
cope, give zero shits about what the girls think and just interact with them long enough to fuck them
lol

When USA meets UK mentality. For me seeing it here it never gets old.

• JFL
Reactions: 6ft4
Blud is still incel 😭

Have you got some bitchs