Holy shit, I actually talked about the oppertunity to make my ugliness available to the real world

Deleted member 21084

Deleted member 21084

TRIBUTE ACCOUNT
I was discussing that with my mother about going on tv to promote my ugliness, even though she denies it. Not like she can do anything about it anyway. This actualy was a chance to make my face well known in Taiwan
2022 01 17 21 47 39 Ha Hi Hu   YouTube   Brave 2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 18879 and Deleted member 21044
take better pic

Changlite depending on height

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 18439 and Deleted member 21044
you've spent the last 5 days crying about your ugliness on this site. either stfu and deal with it or go on incel.is and rot with all the other subhuman fuckers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 21044 and subhuman to mtn
you've spent the last 5 days crying about your ugliness on this site. either stfu and deal with it or go on incel.is and rot with all the other subhuman fuckers
Agreed I ignored this kid on day 1 cause he was posting so much and he was pming me

bro you know what to do. :)

IMO since you're asian, are you high IQ at least? your avatar is somewhat paedophilic so you should be able to become a pro at League or STEMmax

Build for CCP

IMO since you're asian, are you high IQ at least? your avatar is somewhat paedophilic so you should be able to become a pro at League or STEMmax
yes

I bet its even more brutal in taiwan with lookism

Your Avi is a character from Danganronpa 3, didn't he go ER or something?