Holy shit I discovered a free way to get high

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

NEET
Basically you need to be very relaxed the whole day not much physical activity, like super relaxed really. Then go to a pull up bar and hang on it while your eyes are closed, then all the blood rushes to ur head and it feels so fucking euphoric best feeling I've felt honestly, but I don't think it's very good for you, I think it has the same effect as nitrous like galaxy gas

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, N1666, wastedspermcel and 3 others
I laughed for like 1 minute straight after from the euphoria mfs thought I was schizo

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
Basically you need to be very relaxed the whole day not much physical activity, like super relaxed really. Then go to a pull up bar and hang on it while your eyes are closed, then all the blood rushes to ur head and it feels so fucking euphoric best feeling I've felt honestly, but I don't think it's very good for you, I think it has the same effect as nitrous like galaxy gas
Jst inhale deodorant

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sb23 and ey88
Jst inhale deodorant
Never tried that idk if its as effective. But it's comparable to like galaxy gas but without inhaling or consuming any toxic shit, just bloodflow to the brain so I'd rather do that to be healthier

• +1
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin
i just thought: what bar? where people drink or so?

no joke

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and ey88
go into stores and pop the cap of glue bottles and sniff it

• JFL
Reactions: ey88
this is what not eating carbs does to your brain