HOLY SHIT I found FIRST TRUE OMEGA CHAD! Let me OMEGA CHAD PILL entire forum. I found new CHAD that MOGS all other males GTFIH!

LocalDanger

LocalDanger

Master
For someone to be considered omega Chad he has to mog other males so hard that he doesn't seem human anymore.

And this guy is exactly that.

And no matter how much you might say I suck his dick (which I do) you can't cope when you actually see him.

Other male models while being gl never still seem like normal humans. No one mogs other males like this guy everyone seems subhuman compared to him. True God.

Take Leo Stuke pill!

Tumblr 3af312d1d3dd9e562f3ec036d1dcd77e accf7e38 500

Look at this picture this is what Omega Chad looks like. Something we can never reach.He doesn't seem like a real person but more like sculpture a perfection. His face seems unreal.

Tumblr ph2hzcOXoQ1vssxuoo1 1280

He has God tier features without looking like a autistic Ogre. No matter how much you cherry pick he looks godly. He is perfect bland of insane development and bone structure and God tier beauty.

Karl leonhard stuke by photographer sergej lipovski 170926 08

Tumblr pgumezMqcN1vssxuoo1 1280
22e75b9114582c95645eb8a46f66ccd1
3a8ad4b0da3b7f29b10020852172780d

Probably the best picture ever taken. How can we male subhumans call ourselves humans when Chad like this exsits.
689d0f76637cc4b09f2d2afc65f75814

Videos I found of him in motion that isn't close up like some are but taken from distance without distortion. I just can't cope

Even from worst angles possible downard ones.Imagine looking like this from any angle in casual video. Imagine going to dates looking like that. We can only dream

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6573, PubertyMaxxer, AscendingHero and 16 others
I mog him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and BrendioEEE
3C6698C1 298C 45E1 B6E9 7066065DE9C9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ropemax, Deleted member 1627, Catawampus and 26 others

"Idk bro, blonde hair and his philtrum is 1mm to long. 4.5psl tops :feelsuhh::blackpill:"

Jk, Seriously he is 8psl. I cannot find any flaws with his face, he is gymaxxed and has excellent dimorphism without being an ogre. He cannot fail at life if he mantains that looks level. "But everyone is born equal sweaty"

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, AscendingHero, Xangsane and 4 others
isnt omega supposed to be like the lowest tier in the hierarchy
My bad sry then I thought it's like beyond terachad but yeah you get the point

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and GripMaxxing
View attachment 1249521
"Idk bro, blonde hair and his philtrum is 1mm to long. 4.5psl tops :feelsuhh::blackpill:"

Jk, Seriously he is 8psl. I cannot find any flaws with his face, he is gymaxxed and has excellent dimorphism without being an ogre. He cannot fail at life if he mantains that looks level. "But everyone is born equal sweaty"
Exactly I knew you would see it too bro.

Like people here always find a way to cope how someone isn't true terachad.

Like all his flaws are so small that you wouldn't even notice them in motion.

You can only hope to never run into guy like this

Too generic

• +1
Reactions: Grindr God and ProAcktiv
look like manlet framelet

he is gay btw

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 8904, ProAcktiv and 2 others
Too generic
Common bro cope it doesn't mean anything to girls irl.

Averageness and looking like culturally enforced ideal is what makes you even more godly

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger

he is gay bt

Bad video tbh.

Since it's upclose and distorted plus he is bulking there so bloated.

Still mogs that guy to astral plane and back.

Also he is not gay he says bisexual so he can make money on only fans. He makes a ton of money there so obviously pays off to larp

• Woah
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Common bro cope it doesn't mean anything to girls irl.

Averageness and looking like culturally enforced ideal is what makes you even more godly
perhaps not but there are people that are least as good looking but on top of that has striking features making them stand out
he looks like a Stephen James and Tyler Maher mix

perhaps not but there are people that are least as good looking but on top of that has striking features making them stand out
he looks like a Stephen James and Tyler Maher mix
But if he looks like mix of these two terachads doesn't that make him terachad too?

I mean just look at pics and motion I posted it's insane bro how gl he is

• +1
But if he looks like mix of these two terachads doesn't that make him terachad too?

I mean just look at pics and motion I posted it's insane bro how gl he is
hes definitely a chad and probably have among the highest jb appeal you can get but hes not outstanding in comparision to the other top dudes on here, his coloring is quite generic imo and his eye area isnt as good as theirs

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv and Jew_Supremacist
hes definitely a chad and probably have among the highest jb appeal you can get but hes not outstanding in comparision to the other top dudes on here, his coloring is quite generic imo and his eye area isnt as good as theirs
Agree with him having jb appeal and appeal to younger prime women def.

Yeah he does have generic coloring true.

But when I said he is terachad I meant in appeal irl not in looking exotic and alien like some models.

Yeah his eye area isn't exactly ideal so it's minor failo. Still his eyes are almost perfect appeal wise.

But other than that idk to me he mogs other psl gods to hell and back in Prue bone structure craniofacial development and forward growth which is even more important imo.

What psl gods did you have in mind that mog him?

• +1
Agree with him having jb appeal and appeal to younger prime women def.

Yeah he does have generic coloring true.

But when I said he is terachad I meant in appeal irl not in looking exotic and alien like some models.

Yeah his eye area isn't exactly ideal so it's minor failo. Still his eyes are almost perfect appeal wise.

But other than that idk to me he mogs other psl gods to hell and back in Prue bone structure craniofacial development and forward growth which is even more important imo.

What psl gods did you have in mind that mog him?
I'd agree on the appeal part, he would have no problem since he looks like the epitome of a tiktoker with top tier bones
But he lacks that striking and mysterious component, sure it might not be important to get laid but it makes you look more interesting, O'Pry for instance would probably get mired more if he went out on the streets and stand out more overall, his looks are unique making him more intriguing. Gandy, O'Pry, Dellisola etc

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I'd agree on the appeal part, he would have no problem since he looks like the epitome of a tiktoker with top tier bones
But he lacks that striking and mysterious component, sure it might not be important to get laid but it makes you look more interesting, O'Pry for instance would probably get mired more if he went out on the streets and stand out more overall, his looks are unique making him more intriguing. Gandy, O'Pry, Dellisola etc
ya that faggot chico is a meme

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Catawampus, Deleted member 14561, eyelidcel and 1 other person
But Opry looks aspie imo. Like he has something off about ratios or something. Symmetry too.

As for Gandy and Delissiola they look trucel level recessed next to this guy tbh.

Only person ever in history imo that could be close to this guy in appeal to prime women is maybe Chicho.

But even God like Chicho looks recessed and like he has weak bone structure compared to this guy. So I think this guy would mog in motion irl because he would look more like a god casually turning around

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and StrangerDanger
he is very good looking but I always laugh when someone says “X PERSON IS THE BEST LOOKING OF ALL TIME” because there will always be someone with a different opinion.

There is an objective PSL rating, yes, but that doesn’t mean people don’t have subjective opinions on what is attractive.

But Opry looks aspie imo. Like he has something off about ratios or something. Symmetry too.

As for Gandy and Delissiola they look trucel level recessed next to this guy tbh.

Only person ever in history imo that could be close to this guy in appeal to prime women is maybe Chicho.

But even God like Chicho looks recessed and like he has weak bone structure compared to this guy. So I think this guy would mog in motion irl because he would look more like a god casually turning around
he is making himself look like an aspie

you seem to like prettyboys
thoughts on lucky blue? does he mog them also

he is making himself look like an aspie

you seem to like prettyboys
thoughts on lucky blue? does he mog them also

Lucky Blue is also tera Chad imo.

But guy I posted is too brutally well developed and has perfect bone structure that he mogs Lucky Blue .

• +1
he is very good looking but I always laugh when someone says “X PERSON IS THE BEST LOOKING OF ALL TIME” because there will always be someone with a different opinion.

There is an objective PSL rating, yes, but that doesn’t mean people don’t have subjective opinions on what is attractive.
Who mogs the guy I posted in pure appeal and aesthetic plus perfect development and bone structure.

I think this guy is closest to objectively best looking man in the world we know of.

Lucky Blue is also tera Chad imo.

But guy I posted is too brutally well developed and has perfect bone structure that he mogs Lucky Blue .
Thoughts on Trevor Signorino

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and LocalDanger
Who mogs the guy I posted in pure appeal and aesthetic plus perfect development and bone structure.

I think this guy is closest to objectively best looking man in the world we know of.
E1D9EB02 65D2 440B B4F0 4BBED7D019B8
Idk I always thought Matt Bomer was the best objectively

Thoughts on Trevor Signorino
View attachment 1249587
Chad with very high appeal.

But not terachad. Terachads lower ones are Lucky Blue for example though I'm not sure if he is terachad. Probably Strjd then Chicho Zach Cox idk why letters are tiny now lol and bit beyond all of them is guy I posted since he has that godly bone structure and beauty imo

• +1
View attachment 1249591 Idk I always thought Matt Bomer was the best objectively
He is extremely good looking also terachad I forgotten about. But objectively imo lol doesn't make sense I know but ok guy I posted mogs him. Much better development overall shorter midface better forward growth and much much better carniofcial development Bomer looks recessed compared to him.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Arcturus
He is extremely good looking also terachad I forgotten about. But objectively imo lol doesn't make sense I know but ok guy I posted mogs him. Much better development overall shorter midface better forward growth and much much better carniofcial development Bomer looks recessed compared to him.
Hexum and Drago?
They bonemog him

Agree to disagree then :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: LocalDanger
Hexum and Drago?
They bonemog him
They have low appeal they appeal to raosties because of Harmony.

And tbh his guy has more healthy well developed feel to his face like beautiful while they look orge

• +1
Is he natural? Or what kind of roids give such a body?
Idk but there he is at his worst.

You can look at YouTube what he looks like when he cuts.

Idk I don't think so. I think he just has straight square shoulders so basically good bone structure in body too with amazing insertions. A bit small for older women top tier appeal for jbs

op is literally a fagot..
"oh my god I found him so hot I'll post it for my fag friends to see"

jfl
being objective, chris carmack is kind of like this guy and has a stronger face than he has. So no, he is not this giga chad like u're saying

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Me after lefort 2 and then ccw lefort 1

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and LocalDanger
op is literally a fagot..
"oh my god I found him so hot I'll post it for my fag friends to see"

jfl
being objective, chris carmack is kind of like this guy and has a stronger face than he has. So no, he is not this giga chad like u're saying
You are joking or srs no jb would choose Carmack over this guy jfl

Me after lefort 2 and then ccw lefort 1
Wow srs you are too thinking about lefort 2+ CCW bro. Pm pics I'm curious to see what you look like if that's fine? I don't mean to rate just to see because I'm considering it too I mean I could rate but I don't think you care about my opinion in that regard. But would be helpful in regards to surgery help if we have same facial issues

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Wow srs you are too thinking about lefort 2+ CCW bro. Pm pics I'm curious to see what you look like if that's fine? I don't mean to rate just to see because I'm considering it too I mean I could rate but I don't think you care about my opinion in that regard. But would be helpful in regards to surgery help if we have same facial issues
Would be nice to get both in theory but between price, risk, combined recovery, and just how hard it would be to have both done, I’m just hoping for a ccw lefort 1. Obviously anyone recessed is gonna improve from a lefort 2 or 3 but that doesn’t mean you can actually get it

• +1
Reactions: LocalDanger
Would be nice to get both in theory but between price, risk, combined recovery, and just how hard it would be to have both done, I’m just hoping for a ccw lefort 1. Obviously anyone recessed is gonna improve from a lefort 2 or 3 but that doesn’t mean you can actually get it
Yeah thinking the same bro. But sometimes I still consider lefort 2. How bad is your recession and how does it look like mine is pretty bad from side. Can you pm me?

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA