Holy shit I just got cucked

R

rul

Iron
This girl i was talking to kind of got stolen by my friend. I was talking to her for at least a week and my friend decided he likes her too, even though he already has a girlfriend. This nigga only has height halo hes 6'3.5 and im 6'1. I was talking to her about her sports and stuff. We were even gonna go out too to get ice cream.

But thats all done now. During school, i saw my friend walking with her in the hallways and they were talking about music and shit because they both have that class. My stomach went upside down as soon as i saw that. When i got home i told him to watch out and said hes an L friend, because i was talking to her before. Earlier today, i added her to a groupchat with all my friends in it (pretty autistic move) and they all just told her to get out. She didnt know who added her, though. When she was kicked i said i was fucked. But my friends just said to blame the inconvenience of her being added to the gc on MY FRIEND, which was a pretty genius plan. Now were trying to get her to think that my friend is a weirdo and so she'll just move on to me. The thing is though, shes is just a really nice person and she doesnt say no, so im not sure if she really likes him OR me. I dm'ed her blaming the entire thing on my friend, and she hasnt responded yet. Im gonna update this thread when she responds, which should be soon. Heres what she looks like. Im not gonna fucking lie, i dont think i actually like her. Its just the fact that i was talking to her and my friend decided to swoop in really pisses me off. (I feel like im fucking tripping over this girl)

This is probably how my actual looksmaxxing journey will begin

PM IF YOU WANNA SEE HER

Last edited:
you can't just claim some bitch you barely talked to and act as if your friend betrayed you by "stealing" her from you when you never had her to begin with.

either the bitch likes you or she likes your friend.

• +1
Reactions: vernier