holy shit i was so ugly last year

segmt

segmt

Iron
Im still ugly yes, but last year I actually looked like a MtF estrogenic faggot and I was deluding myself that I wasnt as ugly as I was

holy shit

no shit i felt emotional as shit last year it def was an estrogen peak to like high asf levels bruh and it ruined me bc last 2 years were the worst fucking years
My development is fucked

I cant imagine walking around like that tf bruh and no shit RANDOM people (and non-random) including my fucking friends and even my own mom, even my grandmother, treat me better now?? and I feel happier?? I knew it was real, but really it's looks = how others treat you = ur fucking happiness, ur emotional state, everything

I need to hop on already and asap i cant wait

shit quality post but its offtopic so it doesnt matter

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, lurking truecel and Surfsup
Greycel ramblings

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: haramzada, itzyaboyJJ, Petsmart and 6 others
My reaction to my past self every year that passes

Holy shit I was ugly last year, and still I am ugly this year. What the hell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: haramzada, normie_joe, segmt and 1 other person
Im still ugly yes, but last year I actually looked like a MtF estrogenic faggot and I was deluding myself that I wasnt as ugly as I was

holy shit

no shit i felt emotional as shit last year it def was an estrogen peak to like high asf levels bruh and it ruined me bc last 2 years were the worst fucking years
My development is fucked

I cant imagine walking around like that tf bruh and no shit RANDOM people (and non-random) including my fucking friends and even my own mom, even my grandmother, treat me better now?? and I feel happier?? I knew it was real, but really it's looks = how others treat you = ur fucking happiness, ur emotional state, everything

I need to hop on already and asap i cant wait

shit quality post but its offtopic so it doesnt matter
actually so real i was so bloated i had a double chin while being able to see my ribs and abs gut health is king

My reaction to my past self every year that passes
and im still ugly, im hella recessed and im basically a lefort candidate

Need midface implants bc lefort is p much unrealistic.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe