Holy shit, in rich cities i get more proportion mogged than height mogged

horizontallytall

horizontallytall

"Every cope has an end ":psalm 14:3
Whats with rich densely populated places and such different demography of people in terms of their genetics, i spent a week in richest area in my country and i saw so many people with body types shown in anime, very small waist, low positioned scapula which gives illusion of broad shoulders and wide clavicles ,long arms and legs ,very small hips in males and very wide with respect to waist in females, they looked like modified humans , its not about body fat its about natural bone structure, i saw few zoomers who looked like they were straight out of anime am 6'2 i got mogged but not that brutally as much as i got when i was 5'8 and went their two years back

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Nothing, didn't even notice a different in the richest area of my country then just normal country

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Nothing, didn't even notice a different in the richest area of my country then just normal country
I dont know maybe i was hyper obsessed cause being in a new place and just cherry picked a few leaving other behind ,it can be , prior beliefs can warp perceptions i feel

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

Users who are viewing this thread

Back