Holy shit insane discovery. White eastern european girls and russian girls prefer white skin on men

Jonnyboi

Jonnyboi

Platinum
I thought all white people prefer tanned skin.

And all ethnic people prefer white skin.

But I just found out that eastern europeans, like Ukranians, Russians. Despite they're white, they prefer white skin too.

That changes a lot in my head ngl...

That makes sense cos I was talking to a white romanian girl before telling her how I don't like to date white girls cos they all prefer tanned skin (im whiter than snow)

and she said no, she isnt attracted to darker men, she finds them revolting, and said how in romania they prefer white skin men.

But i didn't believe her. I thought she was just trying to make me feel better

but I just found out it's true. (google it, or ask chatgpt, or ask any eastern euro person, it will say it)

Maybe eastern europe would be a mogger place to geomaxx to. Ideal wealth, ideal skin colour, but hard to height and face mog since theyre white.

----- proof -------

"In Eastern Europe and Russia, the beauty standards regarding skin color can vary, but generally, there is a preference for lighter or white skin. This preference is influenced by historical and cultural factors where lighter skin has often been associated with beauty and higher social status."

Skin colour preference in men by country:
UK: Tanned
USA: Tanned
Korea: White
apan: White
Philippines: White
Ukraine: White
India: White
Russia: White
Romania: White

"On average, in Russia, there is a general preference for lighter or white skin, even for men. This preference is rooted in cultural and historical perceptions of beauty."

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Debetro, LuckyBeast, YungTrappa and 1 other person
Russian girls prefer darker features like turks, latinos, and arabs have

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ghoulish and piec
But I just found out that eastern europeans, like Ukranians, Russians. Despite they're white, they prefer white skin too.
Pure H2O

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, T50 Demon and YungTrappa
71% of the earths surface

Maybe eastern europe would be a mogger place to geomaxx to. Ideal wealth, ideal skin colour, but hard to height and face mog since theyre white.
If you think you can mog them lol how would you stand out? You'll be an outsider culturally and speaking English.

Russian girls prefer darker features like turks, latinos, and arabs have
they dont. russian girls prefer white skin on men, like how european men have, especially west/north european men

"In Eastern Europe and Russia, the beauty standards regarding skin color can vary, but generally, there is a preference for lighter or white skin. This preference is influenced by historical and cultural factors where lighter skin has often been associated with beauty and higher social status."

Skin colour preference in men by country:
UK: Tanned
USA: Tanned
Korea: White
apan: White
Philippines: White
Ukraine: White
India: White
Russia: White
Romania: White

"On average, in Russia, there is a general preference for lighter or white skin, even for men. This preference is rooted in cultural and historical perceptions of beauty."

If you think you can mog them lol how would you stand out? You'll be an outsider culturally and speaking English.
i dont think i can mog them, i even said that in the thread

I thought all white people prefer tanned skin.

And all ethnic people prefer white skin.

That changes a lot in my head ngl...

That makes sense cos I was talking to a white romanian girl before telling her how I don't like to date white girls cos they all prefer tanned skin (im whiter than snow)

and she said no, she isnt attracted to darker men, she finds them revolting, and said how in romania they prefer white skin men.

But i didn't believe her. I thought she was just trying to make me feel better

but I just found out it's true. (google it, or ask chatgpt, or ask any eastern euro person, it will say it)
@russiancelreturns
Meds1

Maybe eastern europe would be a mogger place to geomaxx to.
You'd be bottom 5% height-wise (women measurement) there, sir

@6ft4 way to continue your white supremacy arc but have easier dating, not have to do tanning bullshit

They do. Light hair is also a good attribute there. Dating game differs from western ones, you need to be more romantic and more of a gentleman with them.

• JFL
Reactions: Jonnyboi
@6ft4 way to continue your white supremacy arc but have easier dating, not have to do tanning bullshit
I went to Poland, it was shit, Slavic girls dont want tall goodlooking men, they want ugly white men and submissive ethnics to feel better about themselves, the most mentally deranged girls you'll meet

Inb4 my life experience is incorrect

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro